“Welcoming and Wonderful”

The Cream Pitcher Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Blue River
The Cream Pitcher Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Blue River B&B and Inns
Ithaca, New York
“Welcoming and Wonderful”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

The Cream Pitcher is one of my favorite B&Bs of all time. A couple of things make it special. First, Diane and Vern really enjoy hosting, and it shows. This B&B has a wonderful, homey feel. Second, Diane is an excellent cook. Her breakfasts are everything I hope for at a B&B. I have found that the location near Richland Center makes a good base for visiting Southwest Wisconsin. Finally, considering the nice rooms with private baths and the quality of the breakfast, it is a great value!

Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
4 Thank CNH_10

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Chicago
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is a must stay B&B. You find nothing but piece here, there are no TV's in the room so it allows time of just sharing with your partner, reading, reflecting...whatever you need to do.There is a 4 seasons room with a tv and you are more than welcome to go watch a movie or whatever in there. The hostess serves the most wonderful breakfast and she and her husband are two of the best people you will ever meet.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Deb b
Williston, North Dakota
Reviewed December 31, 2012

My husband and I make a special trip to the Cream Pitcher at least once a year to spend time together and enjoy the peace and nature that surrounds this wonderful B&B! I've also done girls weekends here. It's quite and beautiful. A ton of outdoor activities, hiking and nature exploration being at the top of thelist.
Breakfast is outstanding and served in courses, fresh fruit, local cheeses and meats other wonderful homemade items. The rooms are spic n span! The inn keepers are wonderful. I regularly recommend the Cream Pitcher to many and have given gift certificates to family members. LOVE IT!!!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
5 Thank ellenb106
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed December 20, 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed here and had a very restful and peaceful stay. The farm country charm and unique decorations with all the cool pitchers of various shapes and sizes was nice. We sat on the back porch during a perfect late summer day and watched as hummingbirds flitted about. Breakfast was wonderful. There is not a whole lot to do nearby especially on a Sunday night so plan ahead for dinner. Devils Lake is not far and if you have not been there I strongly recommend a visit.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank mongus
Franksville, WI
Reviewed October 23, 2012

This was our second visit to this wonderful place. We stayed ina different room this time and once again, the room was clean and spacious. The bed was very comfortable as were the pillows. The made from scratch breakfast was, once again, the highlight. Served in courses, this breakfast is by far the best I've had in a bed and breakfast! And the way the table is set makes it all that much more special. Thank you Diane and Vern for another wonderful weekend!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
3 Thank DebRFranksville_WI
Franksville, WI
Reviewed October 10, 2011

We decided at the last minute to take a drive to enjoy the beauty of Southwestern Wisconsin. We were lucky enough to book the last room available at this B&B. What a wonderful place! Diane and Vern are great hosts. The made from scratch breakfast is wonderful, the rooms are spacious, comfortable and clean. We will definitely put this at the top of our list for when this beautiful area in our great state calls us back!
Thank you Diane and Vern!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are great!