“Farm country peaceful”

The Cream Pitcher Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Blue River
The Cream Pitcher Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Blue River B&B and Inns
Reviewed December 20, 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed here and had a very restful and peaceful stay. The farm country charm and unique decorations with all the cool pitchers of various shapes and sizes was nice. We sat on the back porch during a perfect late summer day and watched as hummingbirds flitted about. Breakfast was wonderful. There is not a whole lot to do nearby especially on a Sunday night so plan ahead for dinner. Devils Lake is not far and if you have not been there I strongly recommend a visit.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank mongus
There are newer reviews for The Cream Pitcher Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed October 23, 2012

This was our second visit to this wonderful place. We stayed ina different room this time and once again, the room was clean and spacious. The bed was very comfortable as were the pillows. The made from scratch breakfast was, once again, the highlight. Served in courses, this breakfast is by far the best I've had in a bed and breakfast! And the way the table is set makes it all that much more special. Thank you Diane and Vern for another wonderful weekend!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank DebRFranksville_WI
Reviewed October 10, 2011

We decided at the last minute to take a drive to enjoy the beauty of Southwestern Wisconsin. We were lucky enough to book the last room available at this B&B. What a wonderful place! Diane and Vern are great hosts. The made from scratch breakfast is wonderful, the rooms are spacious, comfortable and clean. We will definitely put this at the top of our list for when this beautiful area in our great state calls us back!
Thank you Diane and Vern!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are great!
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank DebRFranksville_WI
Reviewed May 26, 2011

This B&B is just wonderful! I moved to the area for a new position and did not have a place to live right away, so I spent about 5 weeks at the B&B. I felt like a part of the family and continue to keep in contact with the innkeepers. Anything I ate was wonderful. The beds (and I stayed in three different rooms while I was there to change things up) were very comfortable. The area is beautiful and quiet. I highly recommend this B&B.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank travelinmysleep
Reviewed October 26, 2010

My husband and I had a great experience staying at the Cream Pitcher. Very accomodating, beautiful property and awesome breakfast. The B&B is not a historical building and it lacks vintage charm like many of the victorian B&B's, but it was cozy and very clean and the owner makes you feel right at home.

Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank harpersm
Reviewed May 24, 2010

I was surprising my husband for our two year anniversary and decided not to go with this b&b at first; mostly because it did look like a little kids room... but after a horrible experience at a different b&b; we ended up calling them and asking if they had one night open (since we were leaving our other place a day early). They completely were the friendliest couple we had ever met. I almost cried coming here since our weekend was saved; and it was the most beautiful place I had ever seen. This area had nothing but friendly people and their breakfast was so amazing. It was over $40 cheaper than the b&b we were going to stay at; and they even had a huge hot tub in the room and miles and miles of hiking and walking area. Don't let the pics fool you. Nothing shy of amazing. I am getting a gift certificate for my sister and my parents. We were so sad to leave. :(

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank kittenpaws81
Reviewed August 13, 2009

My Fiancée and I stayed at The Cream Pitcher during Morel Mushroom Festival. The room that we had was so inviting and the breakfast is served at 8:00 am, but it is well worth getting up in the morning. The owner Diane is a genius in the kitchen and every breakfast was different and delicious. Our favorite was the Morel Mushroom Quiche..

The scenery there is breath taking. It was fun just to watch the various wildlife from deer to a group of turkeys...

It was the best get away that we ever had....:-)

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
#2 of 3 in Richland Center
The Usonian Inn
The Usonian Inn
#1 of 3 in Spring Green

Been to The Cream Pitcher Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!