Bloomer Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Mallard Resort(Chippewa Falls)
Hideaway Resort(Chippewa Falls)
View Hotel
All reviewsplace to sleeproom was cleankeysmotelcereal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 7, 2014

This hotel was cheap and clean. It reminded me of a motel 6 type quality. The front staff was friendly and there is a cute little café on site. I can't provide a review of the food as I didn't eat there but it sure smelled good. There is a convenience store within walking distance. I would stay here again for the price.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed June 26, 2014

This is a very reasonably priced motel. The rooms are modest but clean. Cute Coca-Cola themed coffee shop. Two very sweet and friendly dogs roam the common areas (not the coffee shop!). Cereal, toast, coffee, and juice breakfast included with room.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank annmarkus
Reviewed December 28, 2013

This was our fourth stay with the nice folks at the Bloomer Inn and they just keep getting better and better! After checking in with owners daughter at the front desk, my wife and I went out to the car to get our bags and they took my 84 year old mother to the room. Oops, the room only had one bed. No problem, let me show you to one of our suites. Sorry about the mix up, upgrade on us!!! What a nice Christmas surprise.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank William C
Peter B, Owner at Bloomer Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

I thank you for your time in responding to us with your views on our services and amenities. We do try hard to please everyone as best we can in these hard economic times and are appreciative that we are reaching our goal. Again thank you for your patronage and we look forward to having you visit us whenever the need may arise.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Made a last minute reservation for a quick business trip. Owner was on duty when I checked in the early evening. Nice, friendly, helpful guy. Happily showed me several rooms when I requested one with more space.

Quality of rooms is at the level of a Motel 6 or a Supper 8. Older furniture, but room and linens were very clean. Over all, an average experience.

Front desk is not staffed after 9:00 PM.

Bloomer is a small town, so there isn't much of a choice.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Albert A

I apologize for the time lapse in responding to this, only due to my lack of cyber-space knowledge. I do appreciate you candid response and the time you took to complete the review. We do try to make every customer as happy as possible. I am happy that you had a good stay with us. If there is anything we can do on your future visits please let us know, and we will do what we can to see YOUR needs are met.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I have stayed at this motel several times and highly recommend anyone to stay here. It is a family owned and run business and they are all very wonderful people and go out of there way to make your stay pleasant.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank betty b

I wish to thank you for taking the time to review our facilities. We try to make everyone's stay a warm and friendly one. We look forward to your next visit and hope we can keep our standards up to your expectations.