“Great quick stop and tea”
Review of Molly's Rude Awakening - CLOSED

Molly's Rude Awakening
Description: Exit I-94 at the highway 27 exit. Near the Subway. GREAT espresso, wi-fi, has drive up window. wonderful espresso/coffee oasis in northern WI
Reviewed October 17, 2013

This place was so cool looking from the outside I just had to come in. I ordered a hot chai tea latte and damn it was good. It was ready very fast. This place has a very fun atmosphere. If you’re doing a long drive on the 94, like we were, and you need a break, this is a great place to stretch your legs, get gas next door and get a snack.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Molly's has good coffee and a really neat atmosphere, there is a hippy vibe that is really fun.
We've never tried the food but I always get a Latte Breve and they do a good job. We usually sit and enjoy our coffee and use the WiFi. The staff is friendly but not overly so.

Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Travelling with a vegatarian is a challenge when traveling in the Interstate. Their options are limited to grilled cheese sandwiches and fries . . and more fries.

We saw the sign for Molly's Rude Awaking, and I thought my company had found heaven. We rolled in only to discover they had no options for a vegatarian, and they made no attempt to accommodate her needs.

It was a a rude awaking. We won't be making a stop there.

We went across the street to Subway, and she had a Veggie Max sub. Best option for a veggie in Black River.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

We stopped here for lunch on our way to Minneapolis and had a fabulous meal and terrific service.
This place has tons of personality, as well as some excellent classic rock music. Although the menu is not expansive, we found plenty to like. I enjoyed the "Guido Libido" panini to mark the passing of James Gandolfini. My husband had the special, a chicken pineapple dish called "Come-on-I-Wanna-Lei-Ya" which came with rice and macaroni salad. Comfort food at its best!!

Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

Driving from Minneapolis to Milwaukee can be a long monotonous drive so it was quite a surprise to stumble upon this adorable coffee shop right off the highway. We loved our Americano coffee and lucked out that a fresh batch of blueberry muffins had recently come out of the oven. They were wonderful.

The decor is comfortable and funky with a bohemian hippie vibe. Cool place to visit and very worth stopping.