“Oriental Kitchen”
Review of Oriental Kitchen

Oriental Kitchen
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Oriental Kitchen's phone number is (715) 284-8325. It is a family run chinese buffet, and it is one of the good ones.
Reviewed December 27, 2011

Good, clean food. Well displayed. When I order out, it is hot and done in 10 minutes.

Reviewed September 30, 2011

Have been going here for years. It is in a crappy old strip mall,but location doesn't matter once you go through the door .Friendly clean and great food. You get so much food. It makes for two to three meals. And their buffet is very good. Prices are reasonable,for what you get it is a steal. Stop in and enjoy.

Reviewed April 2, 2011

I stayed at a hotel across the freeway from here and found this restaurant in a run down,, almost abandoned strip mall. I have a hard time passing up chinese food, so gave it a try. I got the take out buffet - priced per pound and very reasonable. It all looked good and when I ate it, it was delicious. A wide variety of items and all the ones I chose were excellent. I will definitely stop here when passing through in the future. Can't comment on the restaurant and the staff because I didn't eat in and served myself, but the food was delicious.

1  Thank Ralcho
Reviewed March 17, 2011

Really good turnover on the food end for Chinese buffet food. There is never a huge amount of food out on the buffet, so everything is fresh and good. Best Chinese buffet I have ever been to -- and I've been to a lot of them. Lo mein noodles are great as is the sweet and sour chicken. I really like the hot and sour soup too -- really good. There are lots of other things to choose from, and there is a good salad bar here as well. Not a lot to pick from on the salad bar, but what is there is really quite good. There is also Blue Bunny ice cream in a white cooler in the corner behind the buffet. Took me six months to find it, and damn, is that ice cream ever good! So here we have a Chinese buffet that cares about fresh, hot food.

1  Thank DeMopuar