“Good Pizza in a Bar Atmosphere”

Rozarios Pizza Pasta & Pub
Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: A taste of Sicily! Dine-in, take out, Deliveries. Kitchen hours: 11a.m-9p.m Sunday, Tuesday-Thursday; 4p.m-9p.m Mondays; 11a.m-10p.m Fridays & Saturdays. Bar stays open till later!
Reviewed October 5, 2013

My husband & I went to Rosario's right before the cranberry festival in Sept. While it was a sit-down place that served food, it was really more of a run down bar. The décor was definitely more bar-like than traditional Italian restaurant! I guess when I read the other reviews, I was thinking more on the order of a nicer sit-down dinner spot. We ordered a traditional 16" supreme pizza, and while it was a good pizza, it wasn't anything I would call extra special. It was way more than we could eat, so we took the leftovers and enjoyed them later in our trip. We tried some local brews, which were good. The service was fast and efficient, and the wait staff was friendly. There are not many other places from which to choose in this area, so if you're okay with the bar atmosphere, this is the place for you.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

it was my first time at rozarios, and I was very pleased. The food was great, the service was first class, the atmosphere was perfect. Our waitress was Terra. She did a fine job. I will definately go there again and recommend it to all my friends.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

When we travel we do not want a big dinner every night. When we arrived in Black River Falls, the idea of pizza or pasta was very appealing so we decided to try Rosario's. We found the staff to be very helpful and friendly. We ordered a 12 inch, thin crust pizza with Italian sausage, tomatoes, and mushroom. When it arrived it was just right. I would not hesitate to eat here again.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We had lunch at Rozarios in August 2013 while we were in town, their menu was a nice change from all the other places in town (that seemed to be limited to cheeseburgers or pizza). I had a meatball sub and my husband had an Italian Beef sandwich, both were great.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

We were in Merrillan Wi, - 10 min from Rozarios pizza when we order a pizza for pick up, by the time we made it there they were just bringing the pizza up. EXCELLENT. We order thin crust sausage and peperoni.