“Friendliest people around!”

Rozarios Pizza Pasta & Pub
Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: A taste of Sicily! Dine-in, take out, Deliveries. Kitchen hours: 11a.m-9p.m Sunday, Tuesday-Thursday; 4p.m-9p.m Mondays; 11a.m-10p.m Fridays & Saturdays. Bar stays open till later!
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I'm visiting a small Air Natl Guard Base in Camp Douglas for military training & as we drove around on our last night here we used TripAdvisor's recommendations to eat at Rozarios. Its funny how being from Maryland & going to a small town I've never heard of, as we walk into the pub/restaurant I actually knew someone there! So we sat down at a table & were greeted by the friendly waitress/bartender and she took our drink order. My friend/class instructor told me that TripAdvisor was dead on in recommending this small place as it has the best pizza & sandwiches around. I liked the relaxed bar atmosphere & you can tell its a favorite local spot where everyone knows each others names :-). We were definitely not known in this spot, but everyone was extremely warm & friendly. The menu is not large...about 6 sandwiches (that come on good ciabatta rolls), a variety of appetizers, pizzas, soups & Italian pasta dishes. The prices are reasonable & if you ever have met the humble people of Wisconsin, you feel really great about supporting their economy. I got the Italian beef sandwich (which is like a roast beef au juis) lots of fresh fries & a garden salad (which was surprisingly fresh for a bar lol). All in all it was a nice, hot, fresh & hearty meal on a cool 9 degree night. I can't say enough about Wisconsin, its small hometown USA's & its loving people. I will definitely be back. Please exercise your patronage at Rozarios & its other local establishments.

1  Thank scaredofghosts
RozariosPizzaPasta, Manager at Rozarios Pizza Pasta & Pub, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Thank you very much for you review! It's greatly appreciated, it's even more wonderful to hear it from someone that's from out of state! Thank you for your review, and thank you for your services also! Best of luck to you!

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Went to Rozario's about a year ago for a retirement party. Never intended to eat but when I saw the pizza I decided to try one. I always eat veggie pizza and was so impressed that I haven't had any pizza besides Rozario's in over a year. The staff is always courteous and the service is prompt. I was impressed by the cleaniness as it is an old building. The atmosphere is conducive for any kind of party including famiy dinners. I would however, appreciate the addition of Italian music. When my family visited from Green Bay we took them there. They now ask for me to bring pizza to them whenever I visit GB. That tells me that they are the best in the state if they can even beat Green Bay pizza.

1  Thank BaS4450
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Visited friends in Black River Falls the last weekend in Jan. Went to Rozarios for pizza per their recommendation. It is by far the best pizza we've had in a long time! The pizza's traditional crust, was just the right thickness & crispiness & the ingredients on the pizza extremely flavorful. If I lived in BRF, I'd eat there regularly. Too, the service was great & the decor simple but inviting & the entire establishment clean. Next time we're up there, we'll return. Would love to try their thin crust pizza...this is a local place worth supporting!

1  Thank Denise M
Reviewed December 13, 2012

In Wisconsin, it can be a monumental challenge to find a pizza that approaches the quality of taste found in the best Chicago pizzas. However, that daunting task can be easily hurdled with a visit to Rozario's Pizza Pasta & Pub, located in picturesque Black River Falls. Owner Randy Molini ensures that nothing but the finest and freshest ingredients are used to create a pizza that is sure to tantalize anyone who desires and seeks a satisfying pizza experience. Kudos need be mentioned for the establishment's best-tasting fresh sausage offered to those with discriminating palates...a true treat for anyone familiar with what passes for sausage in any other pizza joint to be found in nearby and surrounding areas! Let there be no doubt, Rozario's should be your only destination if you're looking for the best pie in Wisconsin!!!

1  Thank Boomietang
Reviewed October 2, 2012

A group of us visited during Cranberry Festival and had a great time - the waiter (Jamie) was great the food was fantastic and the drinks were awesome! The juke box had great tunes! We will be back!