We just needed a place to stay off the freeway, and this seemed like a good place to stay at a fair price. The lobby and condition of the hotel seemed above average for a Comfort Inn, and the people at the front desk were efficient and helpful. Our room was clean and the breakfast was okay. It was too cold in the room when we arrived, so my wife turned off the air conditioner. When we turned it back on later, it took longer than expected for it to come back on. However, it worked fine after that. I would have given this hotel a rating of 3.5, but 4 will do.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Black River Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Black River Falls Hotel Black River Falls
- Comfort Inn And Suites Black River Falls
- Holiday Inn Black River Falls
- Black River Falls Holiday Inn