Comfort Inn & Suites Black River Falls
Days Inn Black River Falls(Black River Falls)(Great Value!)
$50
Best Western Arrowhead Lodge & Suites(Black River Falls)(Great Value!)
$59
Super 8 Neillsville WI(Neillsville)(Great Value!)
$73
Best Western Plus Sparta Trail Lodge(Sparta)(Great Value!)
$84
$45
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanfront deskpool areafridge and microwaverecently stayed hereatv trailsnicest hotelhot tubfree breakfastnext morningwould stay here againjacuzzi suiteextra towelslight sleeperbed and pillowscheck in was easy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 6, 2013

First time staying at this hotel. Came for a girls weekend with family. We enjoyed our time here. Here are more information:
-Breakfast was good: waffles, eggs, sausage, biscuits & gravy, and other typical continental breakfast items.
-Bed was very comfortable
-Inside of hotel was nice. Better on the inside than outside.
-Pool was adequate. 5 ft in the deep end. Also a kiddie section with a little slide and hot tub in the area.
-Checked in on a Friday night. That night there were 2 occasions where we needed something from the desk and on both occasions the girl working would continue about her business without acknowledgment, like she was hoping I'd magically go away. Other than that everything was fine. Rest of the staff during our stay was great.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
TSoto, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Black River Falls, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

Dear Apie0402,
Thanks for the review! I am glad you found the accomodations to your liking! I apologize that the desk clerk on Friday was not more responsive to your needs. I will make sure to talk to her about that.
We do have plans underway to upgrade the outside of the building and the canopy area, so hopefully by your next visit we will have a fresh coat of paint and updated landscaping and the outside will look as nice as the inside!
Thank you again for the review and for choosing the Comfort Inn & Suites of Black River Falls!
Tamra Soto

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I Made a reservation for the night of july 11 on my business credit card. The previous day I called and said I already had a reservation for the next might but wanted to know if I could bring my dog. The lady who answered said "Of course, not a problems, dogs are welcome". She never asked my name or any information so I assumed there were plenty of rooms. When I arrived at 9 pm to check in, gave my credit card and then said I had a dog about which I had called, the young lady said they did not have a dog friendly room available and that this was not noted on my reservation. I told her I had called and there was no indication this was an issue. The clerk demanded to know the name of the person I had spoken with. Unfortunately, I didnt note that. The clerk never apologized for the miscommunication that the hotel should have made it clear that they need to note that on my reservation. She never said sorry for the mix-up and instead left me standing there in the lobby with no options. I asked what recourse do I have, can she call her manager to which she said she is not unable to reach her. After asked her about other hotels, she gave me the name of two but did not even offer to call them. To add to the frustrating situation, she was not able to remove the charge from my credit card. She said she was not trained to do that and could not reach her manager but would try to get her later and would call me when she got an answer. I gave her my number but by midday the next morning, still no call. I called back and found out tht the charge had not been removed but the woman I spoke to, a different clerk, who apologized for the incident said I should no worry since my room was sold. I asked for an email confirmation that the charge would be removed but this never arrived and it has been several weeks. The fact that I could not stay was not my choice as it was the hotels lack of follow-up when I called. Further more, the front desk needs training in customer relations as well as prompt customer follow up in resolving issues. I would not recommend this hotel due to the unfriendly and unhelpful staff.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
TSoto, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Black River Falls, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Dear Ewa,
I wish to sincerely apologize for the miscommunication you encountered with your request for a pet friendly room. I have spoken with the desk clerk you spoke with at check-in and have redirected her in a better action plan for the future if such a situation would arise. In speaking with the desk clerk you spoke with in the morning, she was unable to email you a response as it came back "undeliverable." I do apologize that you did not recieve the email communication as well. Please be assured that you were not charged anything and we are so very sorry for this upsetting experience for you.
Please feel free to contact me at the hotel to discuss this matter further and to offer to make this right with you.
Again, my apologies. I hope you will give us another chance to show you the great lodging experience we strive to deliver to all our guests.
Regretfully Yours,

Reviewed June 23, 2013

We have stayed at this motel three summers in a row. It has a great pool with a kiddie pool and hot tub. We always have fun there and the staff is great! Breakfast is included and is very good too. The front desk manager Chetna has been there for a while and is very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
TSoto, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Black River Falls, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Dear Jean S,

Thank you for the kind review! We are most pleased that you have enjoyed your stays with us over the years! Our goal is to make all of our guests experiences a wonderful experience! We look forward to having you back again!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I took a chance on this hotel and was happy I chose it! The woman at the desk was very friendly upon check-in. The room was clean and nice. The breakfast was great, and included homemade waffles, eggs and bacon, cheesy potatoes, and sausage, as well as what is usually on the continental breakfast bar. The hotel also has a kiddie pool that is nice for the little ones. I would recommend this to everyone!

Room Tip: There are some rooms that are right next to the pool. They have small areas with tables and chairs right in the pool room. These would be nice for someone with kids, but they do smell like chlorine.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
TSoto, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Black River Falls, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the kind words. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

My second review of the Comfort Inn at Black River Falls, where we often stay. The staff and
accommodations are always excellent. Courteous service and the rooms are well groomed.
It is convenient to I-94 and to the good restaurants in BRFalls.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
TSoto, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Black River Falls, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Dear Nancy,
Thank you again for the kind words! We are very pleased your family enjoys staying with us. We look forward to your next visit!
Safe Travels!