“nice Thanksgiving buffet”

Domenicos Italian Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 91 Restaurants in Beloit
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cleveland, OHIO
“nice Thanksgiving buffet”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

yes, we had turkey, but also some Italian dishes!1

Visited November 2011

Tuscola, Illinois
“Do not miss this restaurant if you are in the area”
Reviewed October 14, 2011

Wonderful atmosphere with great food. We stayed in area for 3 nights and liked this restaurant so much we ate here all 3 evenings. The pizza is superb et the pasta we tried was excellent. My husband says the Carbenara was the best he has ever had. We had both thin and reg crust pizza et both were very, very good---lots of cheese. The staff were all excellent as to service et very friendly. Highly recommend.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank capieillinifans
Madison, Wisconsin
“The buffet is outstanding, menu is very good, service is inviting.”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

I'm local so we visit Domenicos at least 1x month - usually for the buffet but we also take-out pizza. The resteraunt is locally owned - Peter's Dad owned it before him so this family business has been around a long time. The resteraunt is asthetically pleasing, very clean, open and spacious. The buffet is reasonably priced - you can either have soup/salad or full buffet. Salad w/ different toppings and dressings, large soft italian croutons (yum-can eat these like chips), soft bread w/ butter, 3 different soups - usually minestrone, french onion, and 'wild card', lasagna, itailian sausage w/ onions/green peppers, veggi mix, large italian meatballs, mostaccioli, chicken wings, Fridays offer baked fish - shrimp, I'm missing some items, and of course PIZZA - different kinds. All this for roughly $7. Crazy but awesome! Noon to 1 is usually the busiest time w/ the downtown business crowd - a lot of networking and business meetings take place here over the noon-hour but there is ample seating and the buffet is open on both sides.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank nekko95
“I can't wait to go back!!”
Reviewed June 9, 2011

The bread is outstanding as well as everything else we ate! Great atmosphere, you can't go wrong! The potions are quite large and the prices are very resonable!!!

Baraboo, Wisconsin
“OUTSTANDING!!”
Reviewed March 28, 2011

Stopped by with my family of five on our way South (Spring Break) through Beloit. A Friday night and the place was packed. I had eaten there for lunch once before, but it was the first time for my wife and kids.
Whenever I see Frutti de Mare (seafood pasta) on a menu, I have to order it. Domenicos has possibly the best one I've ever had. It was literally loaded with every imaginable kind of seafood. Unfortunately, even though I tried to pace myself on the included one-trip to the salad bar (which offers far more than just salad), I could not come close to finishing the main course and since we were driving to TN, I couldn't enjoy the leftovers the next day. Same story with the rest of the family. Our waiter was attentive and joked with the kids. All in all, a great dining experience, and I wish we lived closer.

• Visited March 2011