“GREAT DESSERTS”
Review of Bagels and More

Bagels and More
Ranked #11 of 102 Restaurants in Beloit
Reviewed June 17, 2014

My friends and I had great carrot cake at Bagels and More. Can't wait to go have breakfast! It looked wonderful!

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I have eaten lunch twice at Bagels and More. The food is very good. I can't rate it highly though because both times I have been there, everyone else at my table has gotten their food and has finished eating before I got mine. What are the odds?? I am not ordering anything complicated or customized and I am not being a difficult customer in any way. Two of us ordered the same sandwich today at the same time. The other sandwich was delivered and consumed before mine came out. Other people in the restaurant who arrived much later than my party received their food before me. It just makes no sense that this would happen twice. I was very polite and understanding both times. This time, I got a weak "sorry it took so long" apology and I just said "That's ok." Well it isn't ok. Even though I really like their menu options, I don't think I will go back a third time. For some unknown reason, this restaurant and I just don't seem to be a good match.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

Stopped in one morning for a coffee and a bagel and was happy with the place. I can't say that it was anything extraordinary but I was not disappointed. Very quick service. Coffee was great. Bagel as great. Worthy stop for a breakfast!

Reviewed April 6, 2014

THis was an amazing place for breakfast. The omelette had such a variety of roasted veggies and a huge portion of ham! Excellent bagels, too. Great value.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Wonderful spot for a good breakfast and gluten free baked goods. I really enjoyed my "scramble" and bought some gluten free brownies to take back to my hotel. I will always stop by this charming, friendly restaurant/bakery when I'm in Beloit.