“Much more than an omelette”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bagels and More

Bagels and More
Ranked #10 of 90 Restaurants in Beloit
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Galena, Il.
“Much more than an omelette”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

THis was an amazing place for breakfast. The omelette had such a variety of roasted veggies and a huge portion of ham! Excellent bagels, too. Great value.

Visited April 2014

Charlottesville, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gluten free!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2014

Wonderful spot for a good breakfast and gluten free baked goods. I really enjoyed my "scramble" and bought some gluten free brownies to take back to my hotel. I will always stop by this charming, friendly restaurant/bakery when I'm in Beloit.

• Visited February 2014
Beloit, Wisconsin
“Best Breakfast in Town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

I often go here for Breakfast and I have to say that it is some of the best food that I have ever had. Their omelets not only look absolutely mouth water, but taste about 10 times better than that!! The have great coffee, plenty of bagels and overall a perfect early morning feel. I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants a great morning!

• Visited November 2013
Beloit, Wisconsin, United States
“Great breakfast place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

I've been coming here for years. One if my favorite breakfast places in Beloit. They have a great selection if fresh bakery items and their bagels are to die for. I've never been disappointed with anything I've ordered here. Highly recommend.

1 Thank Jaqueline B