“Best Breakfast in Town!”
Review of Bagels and More

Bagels and More
Ranked #11 of 102 Restaurants in Beloit
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I often go here for Breakfast and I have to say that it is some of the best food that I have ever had. Their omelets not only look absolutely mouth water, but taste about 10 times better than that!! The have great coffee, plenty of bagels and overall a perfect early morning feel. I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants a great morning!

Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

I've been coming here for years. One if my favorite breakfast places in Beloit. They have a great selection if fresh bakery items and their bagels are to die for. I've never been disappointed with anything I've ordered here. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Jaqueline B

Been to Bagels and More? Share your experiences!