“Casual date night!”

Add it.
Rivals Sports Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Had the special on sunday night. Tender strips of sirloin with a bleu cheese infused butter with homemade garlic mashed potatoes for $8.99. Smaller portion so a big eater might want to order an app before but this was sDELICIOUS! Steak so tender I cut itwith my fork ! Have also had the wings. ..I would give them a 3 out of 5.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

They have been open for about a month; so my husband and I tried it today for lunch. I had a Bud Lite Lime; he had water; he had a cajun burger w/ blue cheese crumbles, waffles fries, and a pickle - I had a chicken philly with waffle fries and a pickle - we also ordered a cheese curd appetizer - total came to $28. The place is airy with lower tables for 4 along some of the windows, high tables in the center area, and a large wrap around bar with lots of seating. There are plenty of large tvs for sporting enthusiats - this being March madness - quite a few BB games and a couple w/ the Nascar race. There is a back from with a single table, tv, and large area for shooting a game of pool. The wait staff was friendly and the food arrived in a decent amount of time - hot and very good. The cheese curds were beer battered. They were busy yet attentive - there was a fun crowd of 20-somethings to retirement age folks out for a bite and beverage. Many of us were cheering on the Badgers. There were a couple tables with kids - no problems there; just good fun being had by all. I will return - I like a place where I can kick back and relax - between the good food, nice old brick facade environment, and friendly crowd - I recommend trying this location for lunch and even a casual dinner. The menu had typical appetizers for a WI bar/grill - soup and salads, wraps, burgers, limited selection of sandwiches. The burgers, wraps, and sandwiches come with fries (waffle, crinkle, or steak) and a dill pickle spear. Generous sizes. The sign says they also serve breakfast but I didn't see the menu for that.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

My husband and I were at Rivals last night and the service was horrible. It took 15 minutes to order a drink, we just started ordering two drinks at a time because it would take forever to get a drink. I understand they just opened, but hire more bartenders. The owner was just standing around talking with his friends instead of helping his workers out. He should have been back there helping. Also, I was given the wrong change back when I told the bartender she just argued with me. Very unprofessional.

1  Thank KrissaL36717