“Nice new property!”
Review of Hampton Inn Beloit

Hampton Inn Beloit
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Beloit
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn for a girl's night out. The property is new and very well maintained. The staff was friendly and accommodating. We enjoyed sitting in the lounge area sipping a glass of wine during the evening and visiting in a comfortable atmosphere. The full breakfast was excellent, the location was very convenient to restaurants and they had nice work out and pool areas. I also appreciated this hotel paying attention to the environment, being Travel Green Wisconsin certified. I would highly recommend the Hampton Inn Beloit.

Room Tip: Our room was facing a busy road on the forth, but it was quiet in the hotel, so it didn't bother...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Hotel is pretty new so is very clean and has everything you need. The pool and hot tub are great. Fitness center has a nice variety of equipment and has water provided there which was really nice. Continental breakfast was well stocked and good. The surrounding area is full of restaurants and just about any shopping you need.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Had a choice of several hotels in the area I was staying. Not only was the Hampton Inn the newest facilty, it was the best value around. Regardless of being a Hilton Honors member, it would have been my first choice, hands-down!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for one night on our way to Minneapolis from Maryland. I do this trip a couple times each year and Beloit is my usual stopover. I've never stayed at this hotel before and I have to say this is the only hotel I will stay at from now on. We stayed in a really nice king room with a nice sitting area and good size bath. The room was spotless, quiet and the bed was really comfy. Breakfast was what you would expect from a chain hotel breakfast anywhere in the United States--nothing special but sufficient to get you on the road.

Room Tip: Always get a room on the top floor to avoid the stomping over people above you
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The Hampton Inn in Beloit is a great Hampton. It is clean,quite and the beds are very comfortable. The hotel staff were great. We were greeted with a smile and our check-in was smooth. The breakfast area was clean. The breakfast buffet was well stocked with the usual Hampton Inn selections. I would highly recommend this Hampton if you need a place to stay in Beloit.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

This hotel met what we were looking for from a hotel in Beloit, Wisconsin. We thought it had a great location, great people, and our room was what we were looking for. There were no surprises. The location was good because you could get back on the road with ease in one direction or explore Beloit and the great college in the other direction. Overall we were very pleased with our experience.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 16, 2013

We stay at a Hampton Inn in Minnesota regularly so when we saw that there was one in Beloit it was a no-brainer that we would stay there for my niece's college graduation.

The front desk staff and housekeeping staff were all so helpful and very friendly. It was nice that the housekeeping staff didn't look down or ignore us when we'd walk by them. They were very friendly and made us feel very welcome. Some hotels you feel like you're in the way with housekeeping, but not here! And clean, wow! Super clean! Love that!!

On a note for cleaning, if you have asthma or allergies do note that they use Febreeze in the rooms. My wife is very allergic to that smell so I was thankful she wasn't there. I did speak with housecleaning and they were so nice and felt bad that it was such a strong smell. I also spoke with the front desk and asked if when we return we could make sure to get a room that has not been sprayed with Febreeze. The woman with short reddish hair at the front desk felt terrible we endured that and recommended that when we make a reservation to let them know of our allergies. That in itself sold me on going back to this hotel.

Before heading out to visit the family my son and I had breakfast at the Hampton. Excellent choices, well-prepared and truly one of the better breakfast options at a hotel.

I was concerned that on our arrival it would be difficult to find the hotel. Nope! Super easy and right off the highway like maybe 2 minutes. If you need a stop-over because of long days of driving then Beloit should be your stop. We usually stay in Madison, which is about 45 minutes north, but after this stay, we'll be coming back!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Beloit
Fairfield Inn & Suites Beloit
Super 8 Beloit
Super 8 Beloit
#4 of 8 in Beloit
Baymont Inn & Suites Beloit

Been to Hampton Inn Beloit? Share your experiences!