“Fish Tacos”

Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Beloit
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Always visit B&P when in Beloit. Wonderful fresh ingredients, super friendly service. Don't miss the fish tacos on Friday nites, or brunch on Saturday. Be sure to try the habanero hot sauce - made in-house!

1  Thank CnVa
There are newer reviews for Bushel & Peck's

Reviewed December 6, 2013

The food at Bushel & Peck's is very good. I don't mind ordering at the counter and then sitting down for my food to come to me, however finding a table out of the way of the front doors was a bit challenging, and since we were traveling with my mother-in-law, who is 93 was important to do. She loved her meal, but found it hard to hear our conversation -- not that my husband and I had any problems hearing, but the overall noise level could be lessened to improve the ambiance.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Bushel & Peck's is one of the highlights of downtown Beloit. From their delicious organic and natural foods, to their outstanding and friendly service, this is one of the must eat places in Beloit. I have been frequenting this restaurant for many years and every time I go I only leave loving it even more!

On a corrective note... I'm not sure about the lady that gave this place a 1 Star... Her kids must have been being complete brats for her to have the staff be "rude to [her] children and even yelled at them..." Everyone in there are some of the best people you would be... That review was totally unwarranted. Her ability to write reviews should be "revoked."

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Great spot in downtown Beloit. Great food, building and staff. Very safe bet for a nice meal in Beloit.
As far as the one earlier reviewer commenting that the staff was rude to her children? Please!!! The last thing any restaurant person wants to do is have to ask someone to control their children. I feel certain this woman's children were total brats! They probably should have been thrown out right when they walked in! Just saying...

Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Really great food and atmosphere here. As well as a great selection of canned goods, organic groceries and beer/wine. Highly recommend!

Been to Bushel & Peck's? Share your experiences!