“A dinner and not a very good one” 3 of 5 bubbles

Road Dawg Family Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 87 Restaurants in Beloit
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
tel aviv
“A dinner and not a very good one”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

The food quality is low. Staff very freindly and food is cheap. You probably get what you pay for. Would not return to this place,

Visited July 2013

Chicago
“Great road side local family restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

This place is exactly what a family restaurant should be! If you are in the area, eat here. Skip the fast food! This place knows how to make a good cheese burger at a great price. Spent $14 for cheese burgers, tea, & pop.

We found this place during a road trip. We stopped because they have a large bulldog statue out front. They are right off the highway.

• Visited July 2013
Saint Charles, Illinois
“So good and SOOO inexpensive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

My husband and I took our daughter and grandkids there. When I saw the menu prices I expected poor quality and small portions. Just the opposite. The portions were perfect and the quality was very good. Our waitress was very attentive and we wanted for nothing. The pops were bottomless and the glasses were huge. Two older boys ordered the pancake/egg/meat platter for $4.99.....what a deal.
It is clean, good and a great bang for your buck. Right off the interstate makes it so convenient for travelers and the kids got a kick out of the bull dog statue out front. We will go again.

• Visited June 2013
Wisconsin
“Hometown cooking at amazing prices!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

You can't go wrong with lunch specials at Road Dawg! $5 will get you more food than you can eat and the service has always been great!

Visited May 2013
Clearwater, FL
“Better than I thought”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

Seeing this place was across the road from a truck stop, and its rustic old-fashioned look, I wasn't quite sure at first. I was in for a surprise. Being a trucker myself, and looking for a decent place for a decent dinner, it was well worth the stop. there were lots of other fast food eateries I could have gone to, but this place was special, since it was family-run, and I was very impressed with its cleanliness and the price. I had a wonderful dinner of pot roast, the waitresses were very friendly, and the place was kept clean. It's conveniently located right off the interstate for an easy off, easy on. I look forward to going again. Can't miss it! Look for the the big bulldog in front of it! The prices are very low and good value for what they serve you.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Road Dawg Family Restaurant? Share your experiences!