“Delicious!”

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Milwaukee, WI
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

On a recent day trip to Beloit to go Glider riding at the airport, we stopped her for lunch afterwards. Before I left I checked the reviews on restaurants in Beloit. This one had lots of great ones so we decided to try it. It met our expectations and more. Its in a strip mall by a Walmart but don't let that keep you away. We love Mexican food - our other fav place in Milwaukee is La Fuentes. It was clean and the service was above average. We can usually tell if the mexican restaurant is going to be good by their salsa and we were off to a great start. The Margarita "original" on the rocks was good too but I don't think there was much alcohol in it compared to LaFuentes, La Perla etc in Milwaukee. Our food was delicious with generous portions and the value...EXCELLENT - so inexpensive!!! We'll go back if we are ever in Beloit.

• Visited June 2014

Royal Oak, Michigan
“Wonderful find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

We were passing through town on family road trip and had a hotel booked across the street. We were really just looking for something that was decent and not a chain, but the meal was excellent. There were five in our party and everyone judged their food to be some of the best tex-mex they'd had.

The portions were a bit too big for us since we couldn't take the left overs back with us. Prices were also very reasonable.

If I were passing through Beloit again I'd stop in a heart beat.

• Visited May 2014
Corvallis, Oregon
“Unexpected!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Having grown up in San Diego,Mexican food is like comfort food to me. imagine my surprise to find this little place in Beloit, WI with really goo food. The carnitas flautas were wonderful. I went back and had them again the next day.

Visited May 2014
Joppa, Maryland
“Large food portions, but small dessert portions”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

I ordered Chicken Fajitas and had enough to take back to my room when done. I ordered a slice of cheesecake to go and got a sliver of cake. The cake cost a 3rd of my meal. I would go back again if in the area.

Visited February 2014
tulsa
“Little Mexico is a litttle gem!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Visiting a student at Beloit College or doing business in the area? Don't overlook a little restaurant named "Little Mexico". The surroundings are deceiving -- located in a non-descript strip shopping center in front of Walmart -- but the inside is pure family. Run by a lovely local couple, one can taste the care and pride they put in every dish. The menu is quite extensive and very inexpensive; the restaurant is extremely clean. The food is a cut above what one gets in typical Mexican restaurants. I am from the American Southwest and am always pleased by my food and experience when I visit Little Mexico.

Visited November 2013

Been to Little Mexico? Share your experiences!