“Unexpected!!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Corvallis, Oregon
“Unexpected!!”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Having grown up in San Diego,Mexican food is like comfort food to me. imagine my surprise to find this little place in Beloit, WI with really goo food. The carnitas flautas were wonderful. I went back and had them again the next day.

Visited May 2014

Joppa, Maryland
“Large food portions, but small dessert portions”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

I ordered Chicken Fajitas and had enough to take back to my room when done. I ordered a slice of cheesecake to go and got a sliver of cake. The cake cost a 3rd of my meal. I would go back again if in the area.

Visited February 2014
tulsa
“Little Mexico is a litttle gem!”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Visiting a student at Beloit College or doing business in the area? Don't overlook a little restaurant named "Little Mexico". The surroundings are deceiving -- located in a non-descript strip shopping center in front of Walmart -- but the inside is pure family. Run by a lovely local couple, one can taste the care and pride they put in every dish. The menu is quite extensive and very inexpensive; the restaurant is extremely clean. The food is a cut above what one gets in typical Mexican restaurants. I am from the American Southwest and am always pleased by my food and experience when I visit Little Mexico.

Visited November 2013
Rockton, Illinois
“Great Mexican food in Beloit”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

The location is a little weird - in a strip mall - but the inside is really nice (and VERY clean). Service was prompt and prices were reasonable. Both of the emails we ordered were great! I had the burrito pardo with pork and was not disappointed. HUGE burrito came covered in a delicious salsa verde. The pork was quite flavorful - cleaned the plate! We're looking forward to going back soon.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Josh E
Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
“Best home -cooked Mexican food this side of the border!”
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Small, family owned, clean, located in a little strip mall between Fairfield hotel and the Walmart. Fernando the owner is friendly and everyone helps you learn Spanish. Had the seafood coctal (like a cold soup ceveche) octopus, shrimp, fresh &I tasty & not too spicy. Yummy ! Will definitely come here again! Very reasonable prices and near Beloit Hampton Inn, Fairfield Inn, Holiday Inn Express.

• Visited August 2013

Been to Little Mexico? Share your experiences!