“Awesome steaks”

Jersey's Bar & Grill
Ranked #8 of 91 Restaurants in Beloit
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wildwood,Mo
“Awesome steaks”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Convenient, a little small, but friendly, Bar atmosphere, first time I tried cheese curds. Thats WI, my thighs will never be the same! Good place to take your college kid for good food!

Visited December 2012

“Good cheap food.”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

What a lucky find. This was next to our hotel. We walked out the door of the hotel and into the Bar and Grill. We had an apetizer platter that was huge. Wings, ribs, nachos and cheese sticks. I had the chilli and my husband had the cod sandwhich. The chilli is spicey and wonderful. The service was great too. We recieved our check and paid with a smile.

Visited November 2012
Minneapolis, MN
“Great Food - Great Prices!”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Jersey's is located right out the back entry door of Hampton Inn. They were smart and have given the Hampton take out menus to include in their hotel books in the rooms. We ordered take out and couldn't have been happier! The food was very hot when we got it back to our room. Everything we tried was amazing! Loved the homemade chips!!! The prices are very, very reasonable. This would be my "go-to" restaurant if I lived in Beloit!! I will make sure to recommend Jersey's to anyone I know who will be driving that way!

Visited October 2012
Madison, Wisconsin
“Tasty fare”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Jersey's bar is in a nice area nearby several hotels in the Beloit area. They offer some pretty tasty bar fare for an unassuming bar and grill. Their wings are quite delicious and non-greasy. They serve up your order quite fast and it's prepared exactly as requested. I'm a fan of their cheeseburger made from scratch here. After having one here I don't know why anyone would choose a fast food burger.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank gadgetguy63
Midwest
“Great burgers”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We decided to stop here for lunch on our trip to LaSalle, Il. It shares building space with a Subway Sandwich Shop, which makes it a little difficult to see from the road. You have to enter it from a frontage road, also. We both ordered the the Cheeseburger in Paradise. His was with bacon. Reasonably priced for the half-pound burger. Bacon was only 50 cents extra. Very good burger for the money. Fountain soda was watered down. Waitress was upbeat, pleasant and looked out for us in what we were ordering. The homemade chips were a little greasy, but very crisp. According to my male companion, the mensroom was not clean at all and said it seemed as if no one had paid attention to it for quite some time. I thought the ladies room was clean.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank passionfortravel0920

Been to Jersey's Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!