“Worth a visit”

Ranked #7 of 102 Restaurants in Beloit
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 27, 2012

The concept of vintage Wisconsin supper clubs is alive and well at The Butterfly. The food is really good and the portions are generous. Friday night fish is excellent, so is their duck or steak with blue cheese. The bar area is 50's loungish but fun with live music most weekends.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

It is large, comfortable, fine food, especially the steaks and good service. It is a favorite location for parties and reservations are highly advised. The entertainment on weekends is usually well known in the area mostly oriented to the older crowd.

1  Thank Mike M
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Never knew of this place and I live nearby (within 25-miles). Hidden amongst the trees, near a road less traveled but not far from I-43 & 90. A supperclub atmosphere with a large menu selection and a great variety of Wine and Beer products. There are at least two dining areas and a larg bar with windows that offer a beautiful countryside view. We had reservations and were greeted and shown directly to our table. Dinner sizes were just too much for even a hearty appetite and we all left with portions in boxes. "Chicken" believe it or not, is one of the favorite items on the meno. This nite though our table winner was the prime rib, on the rare side and the best I've ever tasted. The shrimp with mushrooms and onions I thought (while tasty) had cheese overload. Hey, I know it's Wisconsin, but really. I left most of the cheese on the plate.
Cost was surprisingly lower then I would expect from a setting such as this one. I hope to go back soon for the Prime Rib or the Chicken.

1  Thank DennyWest
Reviewed September 19, 2012

My family and I had dinner at the Butterfly Club and had a wonderful meal and terrific time. The owner is really nice and greeted us warmly at the door, welcoming us all to his restaurant. That alone makes me want to return and support his restaurant. The food is terrific and made to order. Their Sunday fried chicken dinner is so tasty and hearty that none of my family nor I was able to finish it and had to get to-go boxes after finishing as much as we could. The flavor is delicious! Pastoral views out the dining room windows are relaxing and beautiful.

2  Thank gadgetguy63
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Great place if you want to really dine and not just eat.
Food prepared for the eye and the taste buds!
Great ambience for a speical or festive event.

Been to The Butterfly Club? Share your experiences!