“over a million angels” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Angel Museum

Angel Museum
Ranked #4 of 14 things to do in Beloit
More attraction details
Owner description: The world's largest angel museum, featuring thousands of angels from the Berg Angel Collection and the Black Angel Collection, donated by Oprah Winfrey.
Janesville, Wisconsin, United States
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“over a million angels”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013

i took my girls here ..and my bff.. i have never seeen so many angels,any avid angel collector will love this place!!!! they even have an opera winfrey angel!!!

1 Thank jmctmc

Madison, Wisconsin
150 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 351 helpful votes
“Beautiful Museum”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

The Angel Museum of Beloit is nearby Beloit College and shouldn't be missed on a tour of the city. Many of the angels were donated to the museum and it's quite an interesting place to visit. Oprah Winfrey donated a large number of angels to the museum as well!

Visited August 2012
Amboy, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Worth the trip! We totally loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2012

My daughter & I brought my mother to the Angel Museum as a surprise for her birthday. She loves angels and collects them also. I like angels but not like my mother & I even really enjoyed it. We live about an hour and a half away but it was definately worth the trip. The guide we had made the visit absolutely enjoyable. Thank you Sallie for the time you spent with us. We are already discussing when we can make a return visit. We also enjoyed the gift shop. Thank you Angel Museum for letting me give my mom a special birthday and one she will never forget.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank RC61512
Beloit, WI
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Angels galore! A gem right on the Rock River!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2012

Amazing collections of angels large and tiny, including Oprah's donation of her colored angels. Let the friendly volunteers tell you the many stories that go with each and every one of them!

2 Thank Jutta M
Amstelveen
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Not like heaven, but enjoyable”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2010

The Angel Museum is quite good fun . Of course it's kitschy, with hundreds of angel figures and so on, but it's quite cute and well displayed, and the fact that it's located in a former church adds to the effect. There are few tourist attractions in the area to begin with, so if you are passing through town you should consider coming to take a look.

3 Thank DB1183