“Out of the few times I visited, their wait staff has been non accommodating.”

HoBo's Korner Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Belgium
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I don't know if it was me, on the few times my wife and I have been there the service has been mediocre to null.
We stopped in for their brunch, it was about twenty to 1 PM. They still had the buffet set up, and seen that there was still lots of food on it.
Got seated, and proceeded to wait for our waitress to come. After five or so minutes the other staff started taking down the brunch. Mind you there was enough food on it to feed at least twenty people. I looked at the clock and its about 12:47pm. Brunch ends at 1, our waitress finally made it to us. I asked about the buffet, clearly that what I was hoping to get.
The rude waitress responded that it done, I said it isn't even 1 PM yet, she pretty much said that's too bad.
I've never been so insulted by the lack of hospitality. In this economy you would think you'd try to keep as many customers coming back. Let alone, not waste so much food.
I even asked if I paid the brunch price to make a plate off of the buffet, she said that is not possible.
I haven't been back since

HoBo1987, Owner at HoBo's Korner Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

I am so sorry that you had a bad experience at HoBo's. I am going to be following up with my staff regarding the service you were given. I will find out who was waitressing on that date and time. I really hope you give us another try. If you do, I'd like to hear of your experience as I hope it will be MUCH better. Thank you.
Sherry

Reviewed April 13, 2013

We have come here for a long time now and we are very satisfied with their food. They have great fish frys and there food is always good! Staff is friendly and lots of room. We highly recommend this restaurant!!!

1  Thank JeffreySP
Reviewed July 23, 2012

good service and great food, very convenient. Reminds me of a good truck stop we frequent back home.