“Great atmosphere!”

Sake House
Ranked #2 of 57 Restaurants in Beaver Dam
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Food delicious and beautifully presented! Male waiter couldn't have been nicer and courteous! Restaurant bigger than expected but noise filter excellent! The spring rolls are soooo incredibly light and flavorful! Totally made me feel relaxed and able to enjoy an incredible lunch! I will definitely be back and bring more friends!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

I visit Beaver Dam often for business and I am so happy to find this hidden jewel! Great sushi and Chinese including teppanyaki grill!
Come hungry - portions good sized and the service is super polite. Just came they on my third visit and I stopped for take out since I am low on time.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 25, 2018

You might not think so from the outside but don't let this little jewel fool you. It is well worth the visit. Food and service excellent. Peaceful and quiet too. Clean, including the bathrooms. Staff very friendly and accommodating. Meal was delicious. All four of us had different things and they were all very good. Great place!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 23, 2018

I have never had a bad meal here. When traveling through town, we make a point to stop here for one of the best meals in the County. We have only had their sushi and sashimi and have not tried the hibachi, but other have raved about that as well.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 20, 2018

Every time I have come it is always excellent. Sushi is outstanding also. Love the Bento boxes too. Hot Sake is wonderful.

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to Sake House? Share your experiences!