“Great Italian!”

Benvenuto's Italian Grill
Ranked #4 of 57 Restaurants in Beaver Dam
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Benvenuto's Italian Grill is a locally owned and operated company with multiple locations. We are a casual dining restaurant that is great for a business lunch or a family dinner.
Reviewed July 19, 2017

My wife and I stopped at Benvenuto's Italian Grill on the way from Iowa to Door County/ It was a great stop as the restaurant has wonderful food and suburb service. My wife very much enjoyed a salad and I had one of my favorites; calzone.

Reviewed July 14, 2017

We had dinner here on July 11, 2017. I had the salmon and my husband has the seafood lasagne. The salmon was just a little dry but still tasty and my husband was very pleased with the lasagne -- not your normal lasagne. Our waitress, Kelli, was very attentive and most pleasant. We arrived before 5:30 when the restaurant was fairly quiet but business quickly picked up. Clearly the restaurant is a popular spot - not surprising given the good food and staff.

Reviewed July 12, 2017

My boyfriend and I stopped here not knowing what to expect! We were surprised by the elegant atmosphere. We had a wonderful waiter named Preston and thoroughly enjoyed our meal! Decent prices too!

Reviewed July 10, 2017

Love the cozy bar for a "starter". Then to the dining room where the service was equally as great. And the food was beyond words. A favorite restaurant of ours for sure!

Reviewed May 25, 2017

We ordered our food for pick up. We got something off the lunch menu and something off the dinner menu. The serving sizes where the same, but big difference in price. The food was still hot when we got home. The only bad thing is the big price difference between the menu's, and the serving sizes seem to be the same.
This is the only place that I have found that put celery in their lasagna.

Tonya C, Guest Relations Manager at Benvenuto's Italian Grill, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2017

Hi there!
I am so very sorry you had a less than perfect experience with us for your carry out order last week. What did you order? We need to make sure our staff is following the specs for lunch and dinner.
Thank you so much for the feedback!