“Try the Bread!”

Benvenuto's Italian Grill
Ranked #3 of 56 Restaurants in Beaver Dam
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Benvenuto's Italian Grill is a locally owned and operated company with multiple locations. We are a casual dining restaurant that is great for a business lunch or a family dinner.
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Very nice atmosphere. The homemade bread and dipping oil is super. Staff very nice both times we have been there. Plenty to choose from.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

We LOVE Benvenuto's! The food is consistently great, the service is terrific, and it's fun to watch them working at the brick oven. We will come back again and again (and we live over an hour away!)

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I'm impressed with the quality of the ingredients that make this place a "staple" in my mind. No need to travel to a large city, when Benvenuto's is right down the road. Lovely staff, great service and very delicious food! I love the flavored lemonades which are made from fresh squeezed lemons and a right on the money [not too tart, not too sweet] mix.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

Pro: A great pizzeria in the dairy land with an italian taste. Walked in and sat right down during a busy dinner time. The smell of pizza out of their brick oven was all it took to entice your taste buds. Service was good and the staff friendly and helpful.

Con: The booth we were sitting in had no padding left in the seating ,very uncomfortable. Thats why we were seated right away.
If I'm ever in Beaver dam again, I will stop.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

No high priced Italian is needed here. This restaurant is a great place to have the Italian meals that you love. My wife and I always enjoy eating here. My favorite is the calzones, I eat half of it and take the rest home because it is so large. When busy it can be a little slow service, but the servers are very friendly. Love the bread and oil with seasonings before the meal comes. Highly recommend.