“class of the small town”

Benvenuto's Italian Grill
Ranked #5 of 56 Restaurants in Beaver Dam
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Benvenuto's Italian Grill is a locally owned and operated company with multiple locations. We are a casual dining restaurant that is great for a business lunch or a family dinner.
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Yes sometimes the service can be a bit slow. Yes sometimes the wait to be sat is too long, and they don't have great reservation times or reservations at all.
That being said,I would go back again. Many times in fact. Also,order delivery from there quite often. The reasons to go back is quality,flavor,quantity, variety,and Friendly service.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Wonderful food and service, large menu which offers many delicious choices ! It is very busy on Friday and Sat. nights you usually have a 30 min. wait. We have never had a bad meal here. their calzones, pizza, and shrimp/angel hair pasta are some of our favorites !

Reviewed April 12, 2014

I came on Saturday after the lunch rush. The service was extremely slow and not once was I asked how my meal was or if I wanted a refill (which I did). Two pastas entrees were ordered and both had soggy over cooked noodles. This is the first restaurant I honestly did not like and had to write a review. I was expecting a lot more for the cost. The inside is very nice though so it's too bad the food is terrible.

3  Thank Pomgirl0202
Reviewed March 24, 2014

We went to Beaver Dam for a friend's retirement party and met with two other couples, who were also attending, for lunch at Benvenuto's. It was a spectacular experience and the food was great. I've had a 10" pizza before in my life but I swear that was no 10" pizza I got. Well maybe it was but it was huge. A real nice crust not too thick not too thin and with plentiful toppings. The Hot Supreme 1/2 sandwich with chili was superb with ham, pepperoni, salami, lettuce, tomato, and Italian dressing on a toasted roll was only missing the other half. Others at the table had pasta dishes with white sauces and shrimp and also noticed some good looking tortellini's out there too. It was a great lunch and well worth the trip from Milwaukee. There's something on the menu for everyone!!!

Reviewed March 5, 2014

My husband and I tend to take guests here because we know that everyone will be pleased. We've never had a poor experience.