“Terrible food and slow service”

Benvenuto's Italian Grill
Ranked #3 of 56 Restaurants in Beaver Dam
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Benvenuto's Italian Grill is a locally owned and operated company with multiple locations. We are a casual dining restaurant that is great for a business lunch or a family dinner.
Reviewed April 12, 2014

I came on Saturday after the lunch rush. The service was extremely slow and not once was I asked how my meal was or if I wanted a refill (which I did). Two pastas entrees were ordered and both had soggy over cooked noodles. This is the first restaurant I honestly did not like and had to write a review. I was expecting a lot more for the cost. The inside is very nice though so it's too bad the food is terrible.

3  Thank Pomgirl0202

Reviewed March 24, 2014

We went to Beaver Dam for a friend's retirement party and met with two other couples, who were also attending, for lunch at Benvenuto's. It was a spectacular experience and the food was great. I've had a 10" pizza before in my life but I swear that was no 10" pizza I got. Well maybe it was but it was huge. A real nice crust not too thick not too thin and with plentiful toppings. The Hot Supreme 1/2 sandwich with chili was superb with ham, pepperoni, salami, lettuce, tomato, and Italian dressing on a toasted roll was only missing the other half. Others at the table had pasta dishes with white sauces and shrimp and also noticed some good looking tortellini's out there too. It was a great lunch and well worth the trip from Milwaukee. There's something on the menu for everyone!!!

Reviewed March 5, 2014

My husband and I tend to take guests here because we know that everyone will be pleased. We've never had a poor experience.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This may not be "The best" meal I've ever had...but it comes real close and the food there is always consistant and plentiful. Waite staff is fantastic and you'll never go away hungry!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We do not visit restaurants very often but when we do go to Benvenuto's we are never disappointed. I love Italian food, and while this may not be authentically "Italian" there are many very interesting items on the menu. There's a farfalle entree that I enjoy and my husband really loves the calzones. The bread with dipping oil served almost as soon as seated is delicious and plentiful--great salads too. I have also eaten their food served at a catered event and it was great.