“Forgot how much I love this place!”

Benvenuto's Italian Grill
Ranked #3 of 56 Restaurants in Beaver Dam
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Benvenuto's Italian Grill is a locally owned and operated company with multiple locations. We are a casual dining restaurant that is great for a business lunch or a family dinner.
Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

Service was awesome even with drinks for my boyfriend... that's hard to find. Waitresses were very friendly along with the hostess. Great atmosphere! Food was amazing!!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

After years of good food and friendly service, Benvenutos continues to add menu items, deliver service with a smile and add quality and healthy choices.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

This has become my new favorite Italian place. We are about 45mins from beaver dam, but go for this restaurant often. Food is always excellent! If you're going on a Friday night or special occasion, it's a good idea to call ahead for reservations, because its a popular place.

1  Thank Betty O
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I would of given this place a 5 star rating but did not only because of their lounge or lack of...They have a very small bar with a couple tables so not ideal for having a pre-dinner drink ...Now for the food it is excellent..Very good selection on the menu and everything I have eaten there has been wonderful.. Would reccommend this place always... Not a great fancy place but very comfortable and the staff is very nice...

1  Thank tees50
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Wow. I have found an amazing little place! I get to Beaver Dam, Wisconsin once a year.

Friends took me to Benvenuto's Italian Grill - man am I glad they did!

First, the food is just amazing. Very top shelf.

The service was friendly, "down home" and fast. We had a party of six and were well taken care of.

The ambiance, feel, atmosphere is relaxed and welcoming.

Very well priced - maybe even a bit underpriced.

If this place was back home in Seattle you would wait over an hour for a table on any given night.

If you live in Beaver Dam, WI......well, lucky you! If you're passing through like I was.....you own it to yourself to give it a try.

1  Thank OneBadCowboy