“Walkers,the best breakfast in town.”

Walker's Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #4 of 56 Restaurants in Beaver Dam
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We have been eating here for over 7 years.The food is really good and I all ways have the western omelet with mushrooms,a bowl of cottage cheese and english muffins.

There are newer reviews for Walker's Restaurant & Bakery

Reviewed November 30, 2012

My husband and I go to Walker's often and we've had great experiences every time. it's our favorite restaurant. the workers are very friendly, the food is delicious, and the prices aren't too bad. I usually get the roast beef and it's incredible every time.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

I go there often for breakfast. It is a good place for getting together with friends for breakfast. The environment is pleasant and the food isn't exceptional.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Whenever we would go through Beaver Dam when I was a kid and a young adult with my parents and grandparents (I'm 59 now) this is the place we'd stop to eat. My husband and I stopped a couple of weeks ago on our way back from Door County and we were not disappointed. Still the great place it always was. He had the traditional hot roast beef sandwich (they were out of turkey already at lunch time) and he said it was great. I had the Friday fish fry. My fish was absolutely delicious and I consider myself extremely picky. I wish it wasn't so far from us so I could go back! My husband did pick up a couple of bakery items that appeared to be croissants with caramel and pecans on them which looked delicious in the case, but we did not like those at all.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

This place looks like a coffee shop from the sixties. In fact I think it is. Everyone who worked there was nice and friendly. One of us had ham and eggs and they were good but nothing special. The pancakes, however, were great...very fluffy and light. They have their own bakery and we got some scones to go...best I've ever tasted!