“consistently good”

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner
Description: 920 885-2600
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Value, taste and good service. Most menu items I have tried are better than average. Would and will go back again.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

My wife and i love to eat here occasionally. The service is always good, good is tasty, and prices are reasonable. In my opinion, LaTapatia is the best choice in the area if you're wanting mexican food.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Love love this place.. from the chips and fresh salsa to the tasty margaritas ! every entrée we have tried has been delicious ! love the servers too, they are so friendly !

Reviewed April 9, 2014

I have a hard time comparing Mexican cuisine to my hometown resteraunt in Iowa. I read the reviews and and decided to give it a shot, I ordered carry out and it took 10 minutes, got to the hotel and everything was delicious and hot, white cheese dip was phenomenal, my meal was as good as the best Mexican I've had. I was very impressed and would definitely recommend this place! I like to give credit when it's due, so many times you only read the bad.

1  Thank brent t
Reviewed April 7, 2014

We love having this restaurant right here in Beaver Dam. Good food . Good service, nice atmosphere, and a nice variety.