Best Western Baraboo Inn
$50
$45
$70
Travelocity
Ringling House Bed and Breakfast(Baraboo)(Great Value!)
$121
Orbitz.com
$50
$40
Agoda.com
$109
$99
  • Pool
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
$270
Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$176
$153
No availability for your dates from these sites
All reviewsfront deskbar loungeroom was cleanhot tubfree breakfastbiscuits and gravywould stay againgreat place to stayyogurtcircus world museumattached restaurantthe breakfast areastayed one nightho chunk casinovery nice hotelwisconsin dells areadevil's lake
Reviewed May 17, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for a weekend before the summer season started. It was nice, quiet and clean. But, the best thing about our stay was the staff. Everyone was so friendly and helpful! Especially the young man at the front desk, I think his name is Daniel...but I'm not sure. He gave us a lot of great info on attractions along with directions how to get there. We plan to visit Baraboo again (hopefully this fall) and we will definately stay at the Best Western.

• Stayed: May 2013
Christine H, Manager at Best Western Baraboo Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Grads11mom,

I want to apologize for not responding to your review until now. We have been steadily creeping into the business of summer, but it was important to me that I share with you how grateful I am for the time you took to share your experience with those of us on TripAdvisor.

We are incredibly blessed to have a staff full of people who have a collective heart for hospitality. We also count ourselves lucky to live in an area with so many wonderful attractions for people to come visit and enjoy.

I did pass along your compliment to Daniel right away, and he was thrilled to know his efforts were well appreciated. He has taken on the unofficial role of concierge at our hotel, and he works very hard to help people find the right place in our area to find the most enjoyment while visiting the area.

Autumn is my (and many others) favorite season in the Baraboo area. The color change is absolutely beautiful to watch as it moves over the bluffs.

We look forward to your return to us after the summer season, and thank you, again, for the kind words of affirmation!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I have no complaints about my stay. I do recommend staying on the west side away from the road, which I switched immediately. My new room then had a TV malfunction that the staff fixed quickly.
All very nice people. The facility is older; my room had the old push button control AC unit.
Luckily it was quiet. Plus a small frig and microwave too. The TV was a HD flat screen .Everything was clean and well maintained. The cost was very low. Breakfast in the adjacent restaurant was good and quick. The server was bubbly and a hustler. They offer many options of the menu as part of your stay. Great idea, and nice change from the typical buffet.

Room Tip: Stay away from highway side. Ground floor was quiet, bare in mind this is still the off season.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Christine H, Manager at Best Western Baraboo Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

B W,

It was wonderful of you to review of our hotel and your experience here with us. I love when our guests take the time to share the details of their stay and share suggestions with future guests.

I want to apologize about the sound issue you encountered on your television when you first checked in, and I am very glad we were able to get it addressed right away. I appreciate you so much for giving us the opportunity immediately upon arrival to switch you to a room that would be more comfortable and also for giving us the opportunity to fix the television. We are always happy to be able to address these sorts of needs immediately!

We are located on one of the main roads in Baraboo, and while this makes finding the hotel more convenient it does sometime create a noise issue. Thank you for sharing your suggestion to be on the side of the building that faces away from the road. We also have a wing of our hotel that is set back a little farther from the road, and we have found this area of the hotel has slightly less traffic noise as well.

We moved away from the continental breakfast last fall, and I am so glad for your opinion on the change. It is still a relatively new addition to our guest experience, and I am always happy for feedback. I am glad your breakfast was a good start to your day!

I hope very much to have you stay with us again in the future. Please let me know if there is anything I can do personally to be of assistance,

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Great stay; loved the bed and the room. Very comfortable. The only thing was; we arrived at 1:00 a.m. got into bed at 1:30 to sleep.. Couldnt sleep. The people in the next room over decided to have sex: it was like they were having sex in our room it was that clear of voices... Needless to say I finally got to sleep at 2:30 a.m. to get up at 6a.m. It was nasty; why are the walls so thin!?!?! I even had a child with me that couldn't sleep due to this!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Rachel G,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am very glad that you found the bed and room comfortable, but I am very sorry to hear about the disturbance you had while with us!

We hope to give all of our guests a comfortable, peaceful night of rest, and I am sorry this wasn’t entirely your experience. Occasionally we have guests who stay with us who aren’t considerate of their neighbors. We at the hotel are always disappointed to hear when one guest affects another in a less than positive way.

I want to assure you, for future stays with us, that our front desk clerks are all very willing to call or visit rooms and ask that they lower their noise level. I am very sorry that we weren’t able to address this for you at the time, but I hope you will accept my apologies and promises to address sort of issue if it ever happens again.

I am very glad you were able to visit the Baraboo area, and if there is every anything we can do to be of service to you in the future please let me know. I would be happy to discuss any of your concerns or thoughts further if you would like to contact me,

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Were there for pleasure - ending cabin fever from our long winter and late spring by hiking some trails at Devils Lake. Two weekend trips, one with family (wife & mother-in-law), one later trip just as a couple. Great local knowledge by night staff (Daniel) of other local scenery (Derwoods Glen, Pewits Nest). Fantastic price on a clean, hot tub room. Room service steak dinner from restaurant was simple and superlative. Slight bit of road noise from Hwy 12 but all in all, batteries recharged and ready to get back to nature for the remaining spring and summer/fall seasons.

Room Tip: Get an upper floor room on back side of hotel for minimal noise
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Aaron P
Christine H, Manager at Best Western Baraboo Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Aaron,

I can’t begin to tell you how happy and assured I felt reading your review! Not only were you in the Baraboo area enjoying my own personal favorite “attractions”, but our hotel and staff was able to be a positive part of your time in our town.

I am so glad that we were able to provide a place for your mother-in-law, wife, and you to come back to after enjoying the beautiful natural areas nearby.

I want to thank you, especially, for your kind words for our staff. I will, of course, be passing along your compliments to Daniel, the staff in Bonzos, and housekeeping. We have been blessed with a team that truly loves the Baraboo area, and we all try and create an atmosphere as welcoming as possible. Your words of affirmation will make everyone very happy!

I’ve already shared your review with our General Manager, and her response was, “He’s pretty much summarized why we do what we do…I love it when people discover and enjoy our little gem.” Now, I don’t know if she was referring to our hotel, our natural areas, or our town in general, but Baraboo has been referred to as the “Gem City” since the early 1900’s (I think around then). The nickname was originally indicative of the semi-precious stones around the Devil’s Lake/Baraboo Hills, but I think it applies nicely to a pretty little town nestled in the hills.

I look forward to continuing to be your home-base when return to the Baraboo area to hike and explore. If there is ever anything I can do to help you in the future please let me know,

Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay. The rooms were comfortable, good sized & clean. The pool was nice & clean & the kids all had a great time swimming. We came as a large group with lots of kids & staff made us feel very welcome! Daniel the gentleman at the front desk was very friendly & could not have been more accommodating. The restaurant was good & offered a wide variety of breakfast choices (free for all guests).
Manager Christine was very nice & went above & beyond to make sure everything was just right.
Hope to stay there again next year!

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank saraaarons
Christine H, Manager at Best Western Baraboo Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Dear Sara,

Your group was such a joy to have at the hotel, and I am SO happy that we’ll be hosting you all again next year! I will keep my response here on the short side as we’ve spoken since your stay.

I want to thank you, again, for being in contact and allowing our hotel to host your group. Guests like you (and your team) make working in hospitality very rewarding. There is nothing I enjoy more than feeling like we’ve expanded our hotel “family”- and I very much looking forward to seeing your group again and building familiarity

Thank you so much for sharing the positive experiences you had at our hotel, and thank you for (already) giving us another opportunity to host your team again next year.

I have passed along your compliments to Daniel, the restaurant, and the rest of the appropriate staff. Thank you so much for your kind words for all of us!

We’ll be in contact as your return to our area approaches, but in the meantime, please feel free to contact me anytime!

Best Western Baraboo Inn