“Worth a trip to the casino even if you don't plan to gamle”

Sunrise Cliffs Cafe
Ranked #23 of 71 Restaurants in Baraboo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 13, 2015 via mobile

I had the one egg breakfast sandwich on an English muffin with sausage, cheddar cheese and an over medium egg. FANTASTIC!!!! My favorite breakfast sandwich is at the Waffle House, but the closest one is 400 miles away.

The service was equally as good. We came in after they stopped serving their full breakfast menu, but they still made my wife a Belgian waffle. I wanted a side of corned beef hash and the server added it to my wife's order because that would be cheaper.

1  Thank EngelkingCGMN

Reviewed November 6, 2014

This place has Great Breakfast and Burgers, there Eggs Benedict is to die for. We tried there Cheeseburgers and those are as good as you will find anywhere in the Dells.

Reviewed August 24, 2014

The Sunrise Cliffs Café is located on the second level of the Ho-Chunk Casino and Hotel about a mile north of Baraboo Wisconsin on County Road BD (which is one block east of State Highway 12). It is also about 3-4 miles south of I-94 and the Wisconsin Dells. If you are staying at the casino this is a very convenient place to eat breakfast (just go up the escalators near the front desk and turn left).

The Sunrise Cliffs Café is a family style restaurant and is only open for lunch and breakfast (7:00AM – 2:00 PM). The café is larger and there were lots of tables (lots of empty tables as the place was not very full). There were nice views of the hotel courtyard and several flocks of birds if you sat next to a window (no views of anything if you do not sit by the window). They have the usual breakfast fare and you can get soups, salads and burgers for lunch (you can also eat breakfast for lunch if you want).

I went with my wife on a Saturday morning in early August and enjoyed my breakfast. The service was good as our server was very friendly and efficient. I had a light meal of oatmeal and toast and really enjoyed it (although it is hard to mess up oatmeal). In addition I saved a whopping 10% after showing my Ho-Chunk players card.

Overall I enjoyed my breakfast here and recommend this place (especially if you are staying at the casino as it is very convenient).

2  Thank rockyjoe

Been to Sunrise Cliffs Cafe? Share your experiences!