“Great Shopping” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Outlets at The Dells

Outlets at The Dells
Ranked #5 of 41 things to do in Baraboo
More attraction details
Owner description: Find great savings on merchandise from your favorite designer and name-brands direct from the manufacturer at stores like: Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Polo Ralph Lauren, Hollister, Old Navy, Banana Republic, Coach, Abercrombie & Fitch, Gap, Under Armour and many more. Before you travel, check out the Tanger Outlet website to find the latest Coupons & Sales Offers for Tanger Outlets in Wisconsin Dells. Or, when you arrive at the outlets, make your first stop Shopper Services to learn about the benefits of joining TangerClub (Tanger Club information is also available online). In Shopper Services you can purchase a coupon book full of great savings or if you are already a TangerClub member pick up a coupon book for free! Think Outlets, Think Tanger.
Northeast Wisconsin
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great Shopping”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

I always stop at this mall when I'm in the Dells. Nice, wide walkways and great stores. My favorites are White House Black Market, Gap, Banana Republic, and the Loft. Fantastic deals.

• Korean first
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“BEST SHOPPING!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2014

The deals at this place are amazing! Make sure to look online before visiting to get even more of a discount by using a coupon... unless you're not into that sort of thing which is silly of you. The best places to go if you're a 20-something woman like myself are: Banana Republic, Adidas, Gap, and Old Navy. I used to go to American Eagle and Abercrombie & Fitch more, but I'd look like a high school student all the time. This is definitely worth the stop. I go here whenever I'm traveling through and always allow myself extra time.

Visited July 2013
“Great stop for shopping.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014

Most stores like normal shopping, but Disney Store was great for my kids. ( ok adults too) I was forced to sing Frozen songs with my kids, and I loved every moment of it. I felt like I could spend all day in there just watching the kids be kids. Very rare to have shopping feel fun. Kids can't wait to return.

Visited April 2014
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great selection of stores”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

There are so many stores to choose from and so many great deals at every store. Definitely worth the drive to save a ton of money.

Visited April 2014
LOVES PARK
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Best Deals Around!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

My wife and family love the Tanger Outlet Mall!!! When you first arrive there you should go to the mall office and sign up for their VIP program. It's free and in return you get a coupon book for a ton of store in the mall. When you sign up this allows you to have the VIP treatment at ANY Tanger outlet mall in the country. You will never find any better prices on major name brands. Lat time we ere there I bought a par of cargo shorts at Abbecrombie and one at Holister and spent less than 20 dollars. Aeropostle shirts for under 10 bucks. That's just to name a few. Highly Recommend this mall!!

Visited March 2014