“Fantastic Travel Destination, Entertainment and Local Menu Choices” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Old Baraboo Inn

Old Baraboo Inn
135 Walnut St, Baraboo, WI 53913-2555
608-356-2528
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #48 of 64 Restaurants in Baraboo
Baraboo, Wisconsin
“Fantastic Travel Destination, Entertainment and Local Menu Choices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2012

If you like to see big personality in a small town, come to the Old Baraboo Inn. Local Tours Available of Old Baraboo. Great Local Menu and Specialty Drinks. I love this bar.

Visited October 2011

Big Bend, WI
“Best Prime Rib I have ever eaten!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2009

We stopped at the Old Baraboo Inn on Saturday the 3rd of October 2009. The atmosphere inside the bar/restaurant is awesome! It is supposedly haunted and we did hear some strange knocks. The bar is solid wood and very comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. It is a family owned establishment, and we like to go to those kind of places. I had the "huge" cut of prime rib, the nightly special, and it was spectacular. I have eaten alot of prime rib and this one was the best. I had the wild rice with it, which was very tender and moist. It also came with a salad, which was ordinary. My wife had the Jamaican Jerk chicken sandwich and it was very good. Very spicy, but very good. The french fries that came with it were ordinary. The "old town" atmosphere and feel was awesome. It doesnt look like much on the outside, but dont let that fool you. The inside is fantastic and cozy. The soups are homeade and delicious. My wife had the cheesy broccoli soup and it was very good. We will definately be back!

• 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
5 Thank SasquatchWiggles

Been to Old Baraboo Inn? Share your experiences!