“Worth the drive”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Sheboygan, Wisconsin, United States
“Worth the drive”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We stopped at the Log Cabin restaurant by chance, after a long day at Devils Lake. I'm so glad we did. Although it was crowded, we were seated immediately. We were very hungry, but we left stuffed. The portions are large and everything is homemade-from the breads, to the gravy. The only bad thing, is that I didn't have room to try the desserts. The place is beautiful, inside and out and although it's quite a drive, I will definitely be going back.

Lincolnshire, Illinois
“The best breakfast place in Baraboo”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Come here for lake breakfast and you won't be hungry till dinner! Omelettes and freshly squeezed orange juice are especially recommended. The place is very family friendly and the kids will love the inside decor.

We generally like visiting new places when taking trips, but have bent our rules for the Baraboo area - have driven here from Chicago at least 8 times in the last 12 years. And each time the meal at Log Cabin Restaurant is one of the highlights of our visits.

• Visited January 2013
Chicago
“Awesome breakfast”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Drove down for breakfast to escape chaos of Dells. Good quality breakfast for good price. Good service. Had to wait for a table, but they handle the crowds and large parties well. I recommend it.

• Visited July 2013
La Crosse, Wisconsin
“I felt like I had just enjoyed a holiday dinner - so scrumptious!”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

The atmosphere was great - loved all the wood carvings, very north woodsy. My first "bread" choice was a berry lemon bread that was delicious - if I was counting calories I should have stopped there. I ordered the roasted turkey with mashed potatoes, gravy and stuffing. OMG - it was like Thanksgiving. Wonderfully delicious. I was so full I passed on dessert, but had a bite of my guy's lemon cream pie - Mmmmm. We both left stuffed like turkeys!

• Visited August 2013
“Friendly! Definately would go back”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We went to the log cabin for a friends birthday. Waiter was friendly fast and always came back to check on us even after we were done with our meal. Pies were delicious. I personally recommend the banana cream! One downside was that one person ordered a bowl of chili and it turned out to be a gallon. Huge proportion!it was unappetizing!!! Overall, it is highly recommended and I'm sure you will not be disappointed.