“Great place to eat.”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We are local and I can recommend this place. Great food and clean. Home cooked meals and portions are good. Many families go there.

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

The steak, eggs, toast and hash brown casserole were excellent. The fresh squeezed o.j. Was not good. I would have liked any other kind of juice. Baraboo doesn't have a good source of citrus I suspect. Large portions and good coffee.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

I do not recommend doing sunday brunch without reservations here. The food is good, and the location is right in Baraboo. They have great pies to take home.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Food and service were excellent. Very quick wait time and able to customize meals - even specials. Pies are amazing !!!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

A real family restaurant with good home cooking and a great bakery. We ate there on a Friday night and almost didn't stop because the parking lot was really full. However, after the waitstaff took our name, we were seated in less than 10 minutes even though the place was very busy. We were waited on immediately, and were served our dinner in a very short time. Great menu with lot's to chose from. Staff was very friendly and helpful and the food portions are huge, so you will not leave there hungry. They also feature great looking deserts but I couldn't eat one because I was already full.
I highly recommend this restaurant and will certainly go back there, if I am in the area. It's a little off the beaten path on the far eastern edge of town, but well worth going to.

Been to Log Cabin Family Restaurant? Share your experiences!