“Other Culver's Locations Are Better”
Review of Culver's

Culver's
Ranked #17 of 69 Restaurants in Baraboo
Reviewed June 24, 2014

We really enjoy the Culver's chain. They have a lot of great locations, but the service at this location was not on par with the rest of the chain. It seemed like a newer location, so maybe they are not experienced enough yet. I asked for a double cheeseburger meal, but the lady rang me up for a single. After my meal I ordered a concrete mixer with oreo, but they gave half the amount of oreo that other Culver's normally gives. Again maybe the employees are new, but the service was not like a normal Culver's. I would go back again because the food is delicious.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Every time we eat a Culvers we like it more. Lots of different menu options and almost feels like a sit down restaurant versus fast food. This place was clean and all of our meals were good. I would highly recommend the soups.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We stopped for lunch at this particular Culver's after spending several hours at Circus World. Culver's is on the road to Circus World, so it made it very convenient. The food was good; typical Culver's fare. The restaurant was very clean. I liked how you can recycle the plastics when you dump the tray.

Been to Culver's? Share your experiences!