“Great training!”

Adventures in Climbing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Adventures In Climbing Guide Service offers personalized rock climbing excursions for all individuals regardless of age, experience level, or athletic ability. Our personable guides will ensure your experience is just the right challenge leaving you empowered, fulfilled, and wanting more!
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We hired Matt and his staff to conduct our staff training, and the provided a worthwhile, comprehensive, and flexible program. We recommend them for any professional or recreation program!

1  Thank Ryan H
Matt G, Owner at Adventures in Climbing, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

I would like to personally thank everyone who came out with us this past year! You are the reason I started Adventures In Climbing. Nothing is better than seeing someone climb for the first time or watching people who have climbed progress to become better climbers. THANK YOU ALL!!

All reviews
"novice"
"lake"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Just got back from a family vacation at the Dells. When we asked our kids (all 6 of them-ages 8 and up) what was their favorite day out of all we did (hiking, water parks, go carts, ski boat/tubing and rock climbing) rock climbing was it! Matt and Jason were very patient, encouraging and a lot of fun to be with. We had a couple experienced climbers who were able to do more challenging climbs, as well as first time climbers within our family and we were all able to climb together and meet at the top for pictures! We all had a blast and enjoyed the down-to-earth company and humor of our guides. They were extremely patient with the old people :) It was amazing and I can't believe we all did it! Thanks Matt and Jason for the great climb we highly recommend your tour to all our friends!

1  Thank SHackbart

Reviewed June 7, 2013

My husband and I have difficult schedules to work with and Matt was able to work around what we wanted for an afternoon of climbing. He was knowledgeable, friendly, and very safe. I would definitely recommend Adventures in Climbing to anyone! We were nervous about climbing outside for the first time (we had only climbed in a gym previously) but I don't think we could have had a better first outdoor climbing experience!

1  Thank BDomenighini

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Matt took my wife and I out to the Palisades (Savannah, IL) for our first outdoor climb. He worked with our terrible works schedules and even dodged a nasty rain day for us. We had a great time and will definitely be looking to him for additional training / climbing advice. I strongly recommend his services.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Matt was incredible from the initial conversation for payment to his high tolerance for my climbing nerves. He was patient and provided an appropriate challenge with his climbing selection. I cannot recommend him enough after the experience he provided for my boyfriend and I.

1  Thank Ann B