Ho-Chunk Casino Hotel and Convention Center
Hotels.com
$60
$62
ClarionHotels
Best Western Baraboo Inn(Baraboo)(Great Value!)
$80
Travelocity
4 Winds Motel(Baraboo)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewssports barcasino floorrain showerslot machinespremier roomho chunk casinonice balconylong walkking bedonly downfallvaulted ceilingswisconsin dellsgreat roomwater parkescalatorratesroomy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 28, 2012

my name is mary henry i live in milwaukee. wi . i have visit ho chuck for many years and never got a discount on my rooms me and my husband stays for three and four days. we come five times a year. we will be coming on july3,2012 for 4 days.and they charge us full price.we never get a break. we love the hotel miss linda miller is very very nice.she said if she could but she can;t give me a discount on my room. i play with my player card also i play at the off track dog and horses.we loose lots of money when we stay their we eat breakfast every day alos we eat at the buffet. we will be visiting again in october and christmar you can check your record if you think i not telling the truth.we love the hotel. we love the hotel. we told our friends and they will staying for 1 day the said it was to expesive. from; mary henry also marshall henry.

Room Tip: higher room and floor are much quieter
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank 163maryhenry
Reviewed April 26, 2012

Called to reserve a room for his birthday and was told that all they had was a handicap room. I told her that it was his 21st birthday and they upgraded us to a room that was on the 2nd floor and was better than the rate we were quoted. We had a Great time and he survived it. Won $700 at the roulette table to make it worth our wild.. Nice place. Will stay again.

Room Tip: If it's a special location let them know.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Tim K
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Very nice from what i have seen ive never stayed a night there but i have ben there many times and ben very happy with the service thay give and the way things look. Very clean and people great you with an happy face and serve you well.Hopping to stay April 30th 2012

Room Tip: Looking forword to my stay there i know others who have stayed and said its very nice and thay was very happy with there stay iam hopping to stay there one night soon and iam hopping a few old friends will also be there very soon it will be like old times friends getting together at a place we all love to go to
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rosie C
Reviewed April 23, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here on a Saturday overnight. All went well at checkin. Requested a king. Walked the far walk to our room only to find other people's belongings in there. Luckily no one was in there. Calmly had to lug all my bags back the desk only to get a I'm sorry that room is showing it was available. Felt alittle uneasy that a simple mistake lets you into someone else's room. So we get the room across the hall. Still with all my bags with me and the far walk back, it's 2 queen beds. I didn't feel like arguing since I was tired from my 3 1/2 car ride to get there so just dealt with it. Room was clean and updated. Comfortable bed. Read a past review on the horrible smoke from casino. My clothes and hair stunk from the smell. It was nice to breathe fresh air when we walked outside. Think they need a better air filtration system or something. Overall, would go back cause I love the casino.

• Stayed: April 2012
7  Thank beescivic
Reviewed April 9, 2012

My husband and I booked a 3-night stay during the busy Easter weekend and agreed to a handicapped room (#3312), however after a night we found it just didn't work for us (too akward, no microwave, terrible TV reception, no hotel info. binder, small vanity and tub.) The next morning we switched to a "premium" room (#2209) for a $20 per night upcharge. It had a tiny microwave, smaller fridge, smaller bathroom, larger vanity, shower only and an extra chair. Otherwise the room was identical. We discovered (not the hard way :) the coffeemaker had 1" of exposed wire on the cord and maintenance promptly brought a different one but it had even more frayed and exposed wire!! My husband said he always wanted to own a casino! :-o Anyway, after they brought the third one (new in the box) we had worked up an appetite, so we decided to order room service. The buttons on the old room phones are still meaningless and when finally connected to someone relevant they had no idea that room service had begun or what was on the menu, as usual. Nevertheless they politely took our order only to immediately call back and say they had computer problems and could only deal with cash. Really?? I explained that when we checked in we were asked if we wanted to leave our account open for incedentals, so would they please figure it out. They didn't know what to do, so the "manager" called me who agreed that cash was not their policy, asked what I ordered and said she would call me right back. After waiting almost a half hour, we decided to pack up and cancel the rest of our reservation. No compensation or satisfaction was offered by the "manager", front desk staff or anyone for that matter - so sorry have a nice day basically. This hotel still lacks the professionalism, customer service and decisive management that could make this a great place, but it is connected to a casino so it doesn't matter, they will come anyway...sigh. The rooms have been nicely dressed-up (althought cookie-cutter) along with the prices, but service is as bad as it ever was....like lipstick on a pig.

Room Tip: Not all rooms have microwaves. Check electric cords on all appliances. Room service is unreliable. Roundabouts not clearly marked to casino. Don't expect professional, organized service.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple