“Bingo hall was average”

Ho-Chunk Gaming Wisconsin Dells
Ranked #13 of 46 things to do in Baraboo
More attraction details
Owner description: Popular gambling center features more than 1,700 slot machines, 48 blackjack tables and high-stakes bingo.
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We visited to play bingo on a Friday night. It was buy one get one free, so a cheap night out for a couple. There is non-smoking in part of the hall, but don't expect coming out smelling like a peach as the smoke seemed to linger a bit. There are plenty of monitors to keep up on the bingo action and if you are new comer, they do have someone there to help you get familiar with their gameplay.

1  Thank midwest_mice

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Took a shuttle there and back from the campground that we were staying at. The Shuttle runs 24/7. Lots if new slots. The buffet was excellent.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

We only ate at the buffet restaurant. WE had to walk through attrocious smoke filled hallways to get there and inside the restaurant there was still a smoke odor. The buffet had very little good tasting food--although my husband said his roast beef (ask for horsradish if you want it) was good. I only found fried chicken that was decent but not healthful. Fruit was mediocre. Tacos were greasy baked potatoes cold and hard and mashed potatoes flavorless. If you want to eat a lot of food for a good price this might appeal to you. You can go back as often as you want..

2  Thank Katie33945
Reviewed August 12, 2013

My husband and I stopped into Ho Chunk on a Saturday afternoon in August 2013 with some friends of ours. The lady at the customer service desk who signed us up for players cards was very nice and made us feel welcome. The casino does allow smoking in most sections, but I didn't find it overly smokey. I didn't think the machines were very tight, which is different from other times I have been there. I played for about 3 hours, mainly penny slots and left $40 up. I am not a "high roller" so that was a successful trip for me. We also ate lunch at the little restaurant off the casino floor (don't remember it's name but you just order at the counter). The chicago dog was very good as were the nachos. I like how even in that restaurant you could help yourself to free soda, just like in the casino. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Not much of a gambler, but this casino is well kept and on par with what I've seen in Vegas. Great buffet.