“Nopales Restaurant”

Los Nopales
Cuisines: Mexican
“Nopales Restaurant”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Great restaurant with good food, friendly service, and a very colorful and pretty atmosphere. Our only complaint is that it was very loud....

• Visited March 2014

Kirksville, Missouri
“Great Mexican Food in Wisconsin ~ !!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Conveniently located at the intersection of the main highways in town, I have had the pleasure of visiting this restaurant many times over the summer (alone as well as with friends). Wonderfully fresh and flavorful menu, even their brewed iced tea is really good~!! Festive decor and music to enjoy, with friendly staff who don't try to rush you out as your meal is ending. Reasonably priced, I have found Los Nopales to be one of my favorite places to eat in Baraboo. Have sampled many things from their menu, and none have been disappointing - I especially love their fajitas~!!! Muchas gracias, Los Nopales... you definitely take care of my Mexican food cravings~!!!

• Visited August 2013
Hannibal, Missouri
“This was a great place to eat”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

While on vacation, I had to have my Mexican fix. We saw this place on our way to our hotel and I wanted to check it out. We were seated immediately. Our waiter was very friendly. The restaurant was very clean. My husband, kids and I all enjoyed our meals. The serving sizes are big, enough so that I had to get a to-go box. I will warn you that if you order a large margarita, they are LARGE-as in toilet bowl size! Very good though. I when I am in the area again next summer, I will come here again! Enjoy.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank 731StephC
Baraboo, Wisconsin, United States
“Authentic Mexican Food”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

This is a great Mexican Restaurant with a full bar. Their food is always good and the staff is very friendly. There is a large dining room so you almost never have to wait for a table. Lots of parking and it is very conveniently located on the main highway through West Baraboo.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Susan J
Madison WI
“Mexican since when?”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We stopped here for lunch one day hoping to find some slight resemblance to true Mexican food. What we found was obnoxiously loud and ugly decor and lots of poorly seasoned and over salted ground meat. Please save your money if looking for authentic Mexican and make the trip to Madison. The food was so salty we couldn't eat it so we just left.

• Visited May 2013