“This was a great place to eat”
Review of Los Nopales - CLOSED

Los Nopales
Cuisines: Mexican
Hannibal, Missouri
“This was a great place to eat”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

While on vacation, I had to have my Mexican fix. We saw this place on our way to our hotel and I wanted to check it out. We were seated immediately. Our waiter was very friendly. The restaurant was very clean. My husband, kids and I all enjoyed our meals. The serving sizes are big, enough so that I had to get a to-go box. I will warn you that if you order a large margarita, they are LARGE-as in toilet bowl size! Very good though. I when I am in the area again next summer, I will come here again! Enjoy.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank 731StephC

Baraboo, Wisconsin, United States
“Authentic Mexican Food”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

This is a great Mexican Restaurant with a full bar. Their food is always good and the staff is very friendly. There is a large dining room so you almost never have to wait for a table. Lots of parking and it is very conveniently located on the main highway through West Baraboo.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Susan J
Madison WI
“Mexican since when?”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We stopped here for lunch one day hoping to find some slight resemblance to true Mexican food. What we found was obnoxiously loud and ugly decor and lots of poorly seasoned and over salted ground meat. Please save your money if looking for authentic Mexican and make the trip to Madison. The food was so salty we couldn't eat it so we just left.

• Visited May 2013
Illinois
“great food”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

The staff was very accommodating and friendly. The food was fantastic. Very flavorful and fast. The margaritas looked good, but we had Modelo.

Visited April 2013
Alexander City, Alabama
“Bland Mexican”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I would not eat here again. It is clean and we were seated quickly. Our order was taken promptly and the food came out fast. However, it was some of the blandest food I have ever eaten. I don't like my food hot, but it didn't taste like it had been seasoned at all.

• Visited March 2013