“The BEST Motel 6 we've stayed at”

Motel 6 Lake Delton
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Baraboo
Reviewed June 16, 2014

My husband and I stayed here on Wednesday evening, June 11, as our next day destination was the Wisconsin Dells. We have stayed at other Motel 6 locations throughout a tri-state area, with some being good and...others...not so much! When we first pulled into this establishment, our instant thought was "this is new" because of the eye-appealing appearance. When my husband went inside to check us in, he was able to talk with the very nice and friendly front desk attendant Kelley, who gave him the history of this particular facility - come to find out, it had just been through a remodel and update! Because of my bad habit, my husband asked for a room on the first floor, close to an exit - Kelley again, provided excellent service by giving us a room near the back, close to the indoor pool!!! Our room was comfortable enough for two people and the restroom was larger than most, for this particular chain! The location is close enough for a quick drive into the Dells (unless you get caught up in the silly roundabouts) but far enough away, so that one can escape the noise and nightlife commotion. For those that enjoy crafts, directly across the highway is a large craft store and antique store...make sure to stop in...prices are seriously reasonable! My ONLY suggestion to enhance this facility, that has two pools, ample parking and clean rooms, would be to provide coffee pots in the rooms or have them assessable in the lobby. Other than that...kudos to this particular facility and you have raised the bar on other Motel 6 locations!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TLaehn2011

Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I spent a weekend here. The rooms were clean and the staff were friendly. They have an indoor pool and hot tub that were ok. The outdoor pool is very small. They give wrist bands to the Chalua Vista water park. Remember to bring a towl if you go! Or you will be paying $5 for one there!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

Usually when a hotel room only costs me $70 I get a little nervous but this was a really decent hotel door the low price. The room was small and had minimal features but I want expecting much to begin with. The bathroom was spacious and there was a really well kept indoor pool with a hot tub as well as an outdoor pool. The entire facility and outdoors area is really clean and well kept and the hotel was located away from town but not that far out of the way. There were alot of food delivery options for those who are too tired to go out after travelling all day. The front desk attendent was very friendly and super efficient (i think her name was Roxie). I had keys within less than five minutes of being there. Dont get me wrong, this place wasnt the Hilton, but if you just need a place to crash for a night without breaking the bank you can't do much better than this.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Check this Motel 6 out!! Very reasonable price's (discounts for AAA & AARP ). Easy to see but a little difficult to get to the first time. Thank Goodness for GPS. The front desk clerk was a riot. Our room was smaller than some but had everything we needed (except shampoo). The entire motel was very clean. The beds were comfortable but the pillow was not (next time I will bring my own). The location was very close to the Casino and close enough to all the activities in the Dells. We will be staying here again.

Room Tip: We were on the 3rd floor and there was no outside noise at all.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

Loved the prices and location. Right outside of the Dells, very close to all the hot spots. This is the place we will stay on our future vacations to the Dells. Great hospitality and housekeeping as well.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 21, 2014

The hotel is clean and plenty of parking. The pool and hot tub area is very nice. The beds and pillows are comfortable and the staff is friendly and helpful. Hotel is close to the outlet mall and the casino.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Colleen S
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I rented a room overnight and was plesently surprised by how clean and comfortable my room was. The room was small but I was the only one staying in the room so it wasn't an issue, just surprised. Although if you wanted an alarm clock you just ask for one at the front, it didn't bother me. The bed was extremely comfortable and the TV had all of the good channels. The Staff there was wonderful and pleasent to interact with. They also had the best price in town, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Debbie H
Also consider these accommodations in or near Baraboo
Clarion Hotel and Convention Center
Best Western Baraboo Inn
Ho-Chunk Casino Hotel and Convention Center
Campus Inn Motel
Campus Inn Motel
#8 of 11 in Baraboo
Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells
Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin De...
#26 of 75 in Wisconsin Dells
Ramada Wisconsin Dells
Ramada Wisconsin Dells
#27 of 75 in Wisconsin Dells

Been to Motel 6 Lake Delton? Share your experiences!