“Very Cool!”

28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Very Cool!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I wasn't sure what to expect, but we (my GF and I) had a great time exploring the area. There were about 6 young guys there when we got there, but they left and we had the entire place all to ourselves. We were going to visit on another day a month or so ago, but turned around because there are only 8-9 parking places and the 12 or so cars on the road all had parking tickets on them. There are no railings or paved walkways. It's just dirt paths. No wheelchair access and I wouldn't take somebody who isn't terribly fit or young kids there. It's very cool. I wish it was my own personal secret place.
There are no amenities.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank PaperTiger67

Dubuque, Iowa, United States
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Beautiful area!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I went to Pewit's Nest Glen a few weeks ago with my husband, our friend and my two little brothers (ages 8 and 10). The cliffs, clear water and surrounding woods are beautiful.The pool around the waterfall is very deep so my little brothers couldn't go near it and I didn't want to brave the ice cold water myself, so we stayed in the shallows. Attractions in the area can be pretty expensive, but this place is beautiful, it's fun, and it's free! What could be better? I'd definitely go back!

3 Thank Jaime C
Wis. Rapids, Wi
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Beautiful!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

My husband and I recently spent an afternoon at Pewit's. It is a beautiful place to hike...amazing cliffs and little waterfalls. Not crowded at all when we were there, which made it even better.

1 Thank mexchi
Oxford, Wisconsin
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“So relaxing”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We drove over here when Devil's Lake got too crowded. Beautiful swim. Nice cool water. Very scenic. Not too many people (though there were a few). Even if you aren't into jumping off of cliffs to your possible doom, its a very nice enjoyable spot.

1 Thank widellsmom
Charlestown, Indiana
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“What a big time from a little place”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This is definitely one of the few attractions that is known to locals and has to be seen and tired by others. This place is for a nice little swim, scenic, jumping from cliffs into areas of large holes. The place is beautiful and has all there is for some breathe taking pictures and some good ole fun, from a little picnic to carry a chair and soak in all the noise of nature and all the falls. Yes be careful, but it isn't that bad is you take good ole common sense with you;

1 Thank chezhd