“One of the better of the chain”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Pizza Ranch

Ranked #18 of 66 Restaurants in Baraboo
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Reedsburg, Wisconsin
“One of the better of the chain”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

I have been here many times. We are always greeted and made to feel welcome. I will be honest I have never been a big fan of the pizza but there is also chicken and other things to eat. They also have a very nice salad bar so that goes well also. Overall I always leave plenty full sometimes to full.

• Visited March 2013

Baraboo, Wisconsin
“Really nice Family atmosphere. Good Food. Friendly service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

We found that the Pizza Ranch offered a nice variety of food, a clean environment and friendly service. It offers a comfortable dinning area and a warm atmosphere. Even the choice of music is family friendly and relaxing. We are excited to have a restaurant like this to visit in our area, but we would definitely drive to the next city to enjoy this dinning experience.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank evelyn g
Baraboo, Wisconsin
“Good but Expensive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

I really like this restaurant. I think the buffet is good and if you are really hungry I highly recommend eating here. The fried chicken is my favorite part of the buffet. The pizza is nothing to go crazy over but still I think it is pretty good. The service is good also. They will come get your empty plats as soon as you’re done. The only negative thing I can think of are the buffet price$. Overall I would recommend this restaurant to others.

• Visited October 2012
Portage, Wisconsin
“Great Family Restaurant (Esp w/ teens!)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

Nice atmosphere, great food chicken and cactus bread are our favorites- much better than the Pizza Ranch in the Dells, it's worth the extra couple of miles to drive to the one in Baraboo.

Visited July 2012
Souther Wisconsin
“pizza ranch, Baraboo”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

We ate off the buffet, not usually my favorit way to have a meal. It was very good and hot, not a bad price. Friendly staff

Visited September 2012