“Above average pub food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Baraboo Burger Company
Ranked #7 of 66 Restaurants in Baraboo
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Baraboo, Wisconsin, United States
“Above average pub food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

I love Monk's in Baraboo. The staff is really friendly, and the food is always good. Their chippers with spicy ranch is always sure to please a hungry appetite! On game days, it is the place to be (but only if you are a badger or packer fan.) You can hear the fans from a block away when their team is winning!! Really great local place!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Stephanie S

Dyer, Indiana
“Never disappoints regardless of location!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2014

We stopped here after meeting with a vendor for our wedding. We have been to the other two Monk's which are in the Dells. This location is also just as good!! The burgers are always excellent and my son is always happy to leave with his Frisbee!!

I will definitely return when we are back in the area!! Thanks for always having fresh and tasty burgers! Oh and by the way..... order the homemade chips!! They are spectacular!!

Lots of TV's so we could watch the Michigan game during March Madness!!

1 Thank raynor5fam
Baraboo
“Great food, great atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Excellent bar and grill. We live in Baraboo and go here fairly often. We love the food and the atmosphere. It is good for families during the day and early evening. Doesn't get too crazy or rowdy - except maybe during a Badger football game. They give out free jello shots when the Badgers score. They have a good selection of burgers and sandwiches, as well as salads and wraps. We go often enough that they don't need to ask for our drink order and the service is very good.

Reedsburg, Wisconsin
“Great Birthday!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

Recently I planned a surprise birthday for my wife. I had called and spoke to the manager requesting a room for around twenty. I had a great experience with the manager and he handled everything. The party was fantastic. Our server took care of all of our needs and was exceptional the whole night. The food was fantastic and I had many comments from family and friends regarding the quality of service and food. I cannot say enough about the management and staff. They made my wife's birthday a night to remember.

• Visited February 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love this place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

Love the atmosphere. Staff was very friendly. Best burgers around. This is the place my friends and I love to hang out if we're feeling thirsty :)