“Breakfast at the Hotel”

Glacier Rock Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 66 Restaurants in Baraboo
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Breakfast at the Hotel”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

The hotel attached to the restaurant gave us a voucher for breakfast. It was fine--solid, diner-type food. without the voucher, I would have thought it was a bit expensive, but it was okay with.

Visited September 2013

Chicagoland
“DECENT BREAKFAST - MAKE SURE YOU GET A COUPON”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

This is the attached restaurant for the Clarion Hotel. Went there for breakfast twice and both times the servers were attentive and the food was good. Pricing was a little high but with the coupon (that you get with your room) the price dropped significantly. Definitely a place to go for breakfast.

• Visited October 2013
Rochester, Indiana
“Not bad for a hotel restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

We ate here out of convenience and because when we checked into the hotel they gave us each $4 off coupons. We had breakfast on a weekday morning, not real busy, bar wasn't open, but I managed to talk them into making me a bloody mary. It wasn't the best, but it was suffice. The food was typical breakfast food eggs, bacon, and toast. Service was good, really no complaints about this place. I wouldn't seek this restaurant out if I was in Baraboo again, but I wouldn't object to eating here again either.

• Visited August 2013
Racine
“Good value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

We only had time for breakfast with 4 adults and 3 young kids. The service was great as were the prices. Good food portions.

Visited August 2013
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
“Typical hotel restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

Based on convienence and not reviews I decided to not venture to far from hotel....In hindsight I would say venture out. I was there on a Wed night which was a wing special..6 for $3.00....wings were decent flavor (buffalo) but had breading on them and were large in size. I sat in the bar which was nice with several T.V's for sports. Has free popcorn but it was nothing but kernals left and more was never made...A little under staffed as they sent a bartender home at 8:00 leaving one for about 40 people...big mistake...She tried hard and was very friendly. over all a 6

• Visited July 2013