“Good value”

Glacier Rock Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 68 Restaurants in Baraboo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We only had time for breakfast with 4 adults and 3 young kids. The service was great as were the prices. Good food portions.

There are newer reviews for Glacier Rock Restaurant

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Based on convienence and not reviews I decided to not venture to far from hotel....In hindsight I would say venture out. I was there on a Wed night which was a wing special..6 for $3.00....wings were decent flavor (buffalo) but had breading on them and were large in size. I sat in the bar which was nice with several T.V's for sports. Has free popcorn but it was nothing but kernals left and more was never made...A little under staffed as they sent a bartender home at 8:00 leaving one for about 40 people...big mistake...She tried hard and was very friendly. over all a 6

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We went in for breakfast, the atmosphere was dark not what we wanted in the morning, the food was the worst I'd ever had. Thin omelette no potatoes with it and just toast. My brother and husband ordered the everything skillet, all it was, was hashbrowns, 2 eggs, greasy sausage, pre cooked bacon, 1 slice of ham topped with valveeta cheese. I would expect more in the land of cheese! Waitress was not very attentive or friendly.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We went on a Friday night, so we ordered the Fish Fry. But the people next to us ordered some delicious looking and smelling Italian pasta dish. I wish I would've ordered that! Plus they have a wood-fired oven, so I imagine their pizzas are good too.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

We just had breakfast, as part of staying the night at the Clarion Hotel, but it was most enjoyable, and viewing the bar with it's large-screen TVs, and the "dinner" section of the restaurant on the other side of the bar, made us want to try this again. Being so often frustrated with trying to work around too much food for the size of the plate (or basket), it was a delight to have my eggs (2, perfectly "over easy"), bacon and wheat toast, on an extra-large plate....our waitress, Heather, was absolutely terrific! Having endured so many dreary days of the Winter-that-would-not-go-away, it was wonderful to have the sun shine in through the mostly glass walls of a pretty morning. Perfect? Almost, but the bacon, while not bad, wasn't quite as tasty as we're used to.