“Nice Buffets”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Nice Buffets”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We ate here twice during a recent stay to the Baraboo area. Once for the Friday night seafood buffet and again on the following morning for the breakfast buffet. The Friday buffet had a nice selection of seafood even including frog legs. Live piano music was enjoyed during our dining also by a very talented yound lady. We spent a little more at this place than we normally would for a Friday fish fry, but the service and selection made up for it.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Curly H

Lancaster, WI
“Just Like Grandma's”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Visited on a Friday night. The fish special is certainly a Wisconsin favorite. The buffet was good, could have used a few more items. The decor reminded my of my grandmother's kitchen. Very friendly service, very clean. May need reservations, call ahead. Bar room was cozy and inviting.

• Visited August 2013
Portage, Wisconsin
“GREAT FOOD”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is reasonably priced for a all you can eat buffet . It is all home cooked food and have been going there for the last 20 years. The family owned business is great. Must try out for everyone. My kids have always loved going here.

Visited July 2013
Crivitz, Wisconsin, United States
“Pleasantly surprised! A must if you are in the area....”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

This place blew our expectations away! After some of the reviews I'd read, I thought we'd give it a shot. It is gorgeous inside, don't let the outside fool you. The windows were open so the breeze could come in. It was quiet and a great place to have a conversation with our meal. Our waiter was excellent, you could tell he was a people person. We had the buffet. The entree's available were rotisserie chicken, pot roast, roast pork, beef stew, penne with meatballs & marinara, mashed potatoes & gravy (best gravy hubby & I have ever had at a restaurant), and I believe there was corn. The salad bar had all the fixings you could want plus coleslaw & potato salad. There was also a kettle of potato soup & rolls. The dessert table had cookies, assorted bars, fruit fluff, & brownies. Amazing food! Great price & atmosphere! It was only $9.95 per buffet, which is beyond reasonably priced for what you get. We will definitely be going back!

• Visited July 2013
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Hungry for Prime Rib Steak”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

The very first time I had a prime rib steak, I was in awe of the size. The Farm Kitchen's steaks weren't as big but were all the flavour I so lovingly remembered. Cooked to my requirements and served up nicely. The wait staff and front of house guy were a real credit to the establishment. I think on this outing, we all had the prime rib. No one had a problem.

• Visited June 2013